SOLD! Admin please remove - New @ Factory Ready To Pick UP Go Fast Camper 4 SB Tacoma -

Runt

Adventurer
SOLD - I have a new GFC Camper for a Short Box Toyota Tacoma (Fits Gen1 to 3 with 60.5" box) available for pick up at GFC. Camper is black with Grey frame & has the "Prime Cut Accessory Package"i.e rack, awning mounts track lock anchors etc etc. This has the latest hurricane hinge type door hinges that apparently don't fail and the new improved tent material etc. that is Grey in color & the side door entrance options for the tent and rear door with window. I think at the time this was the loaded with all options model. Its brand new....never put on a truck, sitting at the factory.

Price is the $ 8,236.55 USD funds I have into camper. That is $ 1,500 less then what they sell for now. It was paid in full and ready to pick up the day before the border closure.

I’m selling since I cannot pick it up due to the extended USA / Canada border closure which Canadian officials speculating will be till 2022. I’m in Northern BC so shipping makes it extremely expensive therefore pick up is my only option…hence the sale. GFC is willing to store it till I can come down....great people at GFC....just not willing to have it sit for a year at there factory.

Payment through bank draft or EMT only…bank to bank and you pick it up at GFC once funds have cleared so its perfectly safe for both parties. GFC process is quite simple they just need from me new owner’s: name, email, phone and address and you contact them for pick up at the GFC factory or arrange shipping or white glove delivery service.

Alternatively I would also be willing to trade for a 2022 build spot. Basically this means less your deposit off of the selling price for my camper so you don’t lose out on deposit money. I would take over your build spot, basically rolling the money into a later build that I’m hopeful I can pick it up next year once border opens. You get no wait time etc. a camper for the lower cost & don’t lose out on your deposit.

Also as an option I have a new in box Martin off road half rack for a Double Cab Tacoma that is made to fit perfectly on the roof in front of the GFC for what I paid for it which was $ 580 USD…for buyer of camper only. If you don’t want the rack no problem. I’m just flipping the funds into another GFC once the border opens back up any way and saves me having to wait for a rack.

If your interested please let me know.

SOLD

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles