(SOLD) 7' bed size FlipPac Camper topper shell (Opens w/full size bed)

SOLD!

If you are looking specifically for a FlipPac, you know why people want them... compact, full size bed and full stand up height in the back.

I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS ONE WILL FIT YOUR PARTICULAR TRUCK. You need to look at my measurements to determine that. The measurements below are the outer edge size, because of the design they will fit beds that are 3"- 4" narrower than the stated measurements below (they have a large inside lip to accommodate various sizes) - length should be within 1"-2" of you actual bed length. If you are still not sure I can help you, but I will not know right off if either will work for your particular make/model. I can say it it for a "long bed" mid-sized truck - approx 7' bed If the length is OK, but too narrow, you can add angle aluminum to the sides of your bed to make up any difference.

It has been stored covered and off the ground. They are definitely the most compact and yet roomy set up out there for off road camping. Full sized bed in front, stand up room in the back.

Actual measurements: 88" long x 64" wide. Basically for a mid-sized long bed truck (7 foot bed size). If you are willing to do a little modification you CAN fit this to vehicles that are not these dimensions by adding angle aluminum along the top edge of your bed sides, or even add some flat plate or angle to your tail gate.

Very good condition, original torsion bar, original white gel-coat. The only thing it needs is rear window gas struts and possibly side window gaskets. $2500 OBO

I also have a rain fly available, add $250 if you want one as well. (they cost over $550 by themselves at SLO Canvas).

We really loved our FlipPac and the only reason we moved away from it is because we bought a travel van.

Located in Sacramento, CA area

Attachments

• 7footerOnTruck.jpg
    7footerOnTruck.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 269
  • 7Footer01.jpg
    7Footer01.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 7Footer02.jpg
    7Footer02.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 216
  • 7Footer03.jpg