SOLD - Mold for 24" fiberglass hi-top for late model ('92-'14) Ford Extended E Series van

SOLD to Gabe, pending final funds - he might make you a topper if you contact him after he gets going on this project!

EDIT: Reviving this thread - The topper was sold, but I still have the mold for sale. This is a nice option if you want to customize your topper. Make one or many :)

The toppers cost about $3300 absolutely bare bones to buy one here on the west coast. The mold makes toppers very similar to these: http://fiberine.com/GVMR/24"_Bubble_Tops.html This mold was purchased from East Coast Customs.

Attached photo is the actual topper.

Here is info on a DIY install of a similar topper: http://www.doityourselfrv.com/ford-van-raised-roof/

Asking $400. On the West Coast, Sacramento area.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Here is an example of a 24" riser top on a nice Expedition van...

Attachments

• Ford-Van-Roof-Rack-Voyager.jpg
    Ford-Van-Roof-Rack-Voyager.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 463

WinnieVan

Hrm.. I just bought a 7.3L Diesel van with a hightop... but a HIGHER hightop would be nice. Let me see if this is in the cards.

Hrm.. I just bought a 7.3L Diesel van with a hightop... but a HIGHER hightop would be nice. Let me see if this is in the cards.

Just responded to your PM... yes, if you are going to do it GO BIG.... should be good for 6'2" person, maybe more depending on floor and ceiling thickness.

Luke D, thanks for the post up!.... Yes, if we had not gone the way of a Sprinter HighTop we'd be cutting the roof off our Ford right now!

BTW, yours looks GREAT!

I am no longer considering this sale pending, the current interested party is 2000 miles away and reluctant to put down even a $100 deposit. SO.... first come first served.

I'm Still interested in selling the mold as well (both for $2500)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles