(SOLD) 2021 Ford Bronco First Edition

and it sold!!!!!!!

well. It was in the lot I drive by everyday...and it was on their website...and it is now gone from both. Or are you one of those "if you don't have 30 types of verification pictures, signed affidavits, witness testimonies, people pointing fingers and the ever convincing facebook post then it didn't happen" types?

sometimes it just is.

yfarm

Observer
Apparently Ford has it’s own internal auction site for dealers. My salesperson that I ordered my bronco thru told me that dealers are routinely paying 30k over msrp to buy from another dealer. Makes this sellers price look fair.

ripperj

Explorer
You can ask whatever you want for anything you want, who could possibly be provided the authority to specify what would be considered price gouging? This is America!

What the mods should enforce IMHO is this:
It should not be acceptable to edit a sale ad once the item is sold, with the sole intent of scrubbing the price out of the ad.
Part of what makes this place useful is using past sales as a reference, kind of like looking at sold Ebay transactions. Obviously we wouldn’t know what the actual transaction amount was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
What the mods should enforce IMHO is this:
It should not be acceptable to edit a sale ad once the item is sold, with the sole intent of scrubbing the price out of the ad…..Part of what makes this place useful is using past sales as a reference…

??

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Yeah. "Moving on" is what this group of curmudgeons is good at. ?

0F348603-59D8-419C-BEA7-B70E57C9BDD3.jpeg

Oh Snap! I thought this was a compliment, ?

ripperj

Explorer
For future research sake the asking price was $83,500 in late Feb 2022. One of the lowest asks around for a very low mileage First Edition Bronco. I edited the first ad so people would move on now that the vehicle sold. Have a great weekend :)

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FordGuy1

Adventurer
Apparently Ford has it’s own internal auction site for dealers. My salesperson that I ordered my bronco thru told me that dealers are routinely paying 30k over msrp to buy from another dealer. Makes this sellers price look fair.
There is no internal auction site, nothing secret. We just contact each other and buy and make deals like everyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz