SOLD - 2020 Ram 2500 PowerWagon Olive Green w/GFC AEVs 37s

Go4Lo

Explorer
I keep looking at this DAILY...need to just buy this, even though I'm looking for the GFC2.

The v2 is nice but this one has been fully updated by GFC on their world tour to update the v1s so I don’t think you’d be disappointed…other than it not having yellow fabric ?

The v2 is nice but this one has been fully updated by GFC on their world tour to update the v1s so I don’t think you’d be disappointed…other than it not having yellow fabric ?

I want to add crossbars & solar. I suppose no issues doing that?
How far are you from airport?

Mike.

Go4Lo

Explorer
I want to add crossbars & solar. I suppose no issues doing that?
How far are you from airport?

Mike.

I have a pair of the GFC crossbars and two 100w Renogy stick on panels that will go with the truck ?

I’m 25mins north of CLT international airport and about 10mins from Concord, NC regional airport, which Allegiant flies in and out of frequently for cheap if you can fit their weird flight schedule into your plans.

jourdan

Echoing others' sentiments - thank you to the buyer for preventing me from buying a truck I REALLY wanted but don't need. Congrats seller. Great choices in color and mild build.

-J

Go4Lo

Explorer
Good evening, unfortunately the pending deal fell through today as the buyer backed out.

Truck is back on the market for those interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles