*SOLD* 2020 Overland Explorer Vehicles Camp-X Slide-In Camper - $36,000 - Colorado

victorc

SOLD

Looking for a pre-owned OEV Camp-X, the best slide-in camper in North America? Don't look any further!

2020 Overland Explorer Vehicles Camp-X
  • Asking Price: $46,000
  • Color: White and no OEV/Camp-X graphics
We bought the Camp-X in November 2020 and used the camper in all seasons and weathers and it never failed us. Check our Instagram to see some pictures of our adventures: http://instagram.com/victor_coulon/

Why are we selling? We love our Camp-X, but we are upgrading to the Overland Explorer Vehicles Camp-HBE (OEV's flatbed camper) to improve our comfort during our full-time overland journey. The camper is less than one year old as I am typing this and in fantastic condition!

4.jpg

The Camper
The camper was purchased $43,600+ (including taxes, delivery and installation at the 2020 price tag. Prices have been raised now) at Boulder Vehicle Outfitters in November 2020 and installed on a RAM 2500 in December 2020.

We spent more than $3,000 on custom options such as dimmable exterior lights, keyless entry, etc… not including the labor!

Installation requires vehicle specific mounting brackets, tork lifts tie down latches, wiring kit and rubber truck bed mat. BVO will help you with that.

If your state requires camper registration, please note that the camper will come with a clean Utah title!

Specs
  • External Dimensions: 140” L x 78” W x 62” H (closed) / 84” (open)
  • Internal Dimensions: 137” L x 74.5” W x 82” H (open)
  • Powder Coated Aluminum Extrusions
  • OEV Gen 3 Composite Floor, Walls and Roof (>=R8)
  • Fire Rated & Insulated Soft Walls (>=R4)
  • Locking Roof Supports/hinges Front and Back
  • Gas Struts Assist for Lift
  • DOT LED Lighting
  • Dry Weight: 1200 lbs (does not include the weight of the jacks)
Features
Plumbing/Heating/Cooling:

• Truma Aquago Hot Water Heater
  • Truma Vario Heat w/thermostat
  • 10-speed roof vent w/roller blind
  • 20-Gal freshwater tank w/12v pump
  • Bullfinch outside shower on the driver side
  • Dometic Smev s/s sink w/flush mount glass top
  • Dometic Smev cooktop w/flush mount glass top
Electrical:

• 180 W Solar Panel
  • USB plug (dual outlet)
  • 12V auxiliary connection
  • LED entry light
  • LED interior lighting
  • Redarc: The Manager 30 w/display
  • Victron 100Ah AGM battery
Other:

• OEV awning mounting kit
  • OEV Molle rear accessory rack -driver side
  • OEV Molle rear accessory rack -passenger side
  • Dometic crx65 built in fridge
  • Dometic sietz side window
  • Screen door
  • Entrance door grab handle
  • Aluminum propane cabinet w/10 lb bottle + extra 5lb bottle
  • C-shaped dinette folds down into bed 38”x77”, will also house a porta potti
  • Marine grade fabrics
  • 3” medium density foam cushions
  • High traffic grade vinyl flooring
  • Structural powder coated aluminum interior cabinetry
  • Fire extinguisher
  • LP detector
  • Smoke/CO detector
  • Thermo break foam kit
  • (4) manual rieco titan jacks
  • Roof rack ready “L” tracking
Custom Options
All custom options have been installed professionally by Boulder Vehicle Outfitters.

• Xantrex Prowatt Sw1000 Inverter (Enough juice to power our laptops and our Instant Pot)
  • WeBoost Drive Reach OTR (Cell Phone Booster)
  • Baja Designs S2 Sport, Work/Scene, LED, Amber x 4 (lights are installed all around the camper and controlled from inside)
  • RVLock Keyless Entry Handle (Make your life easier and open the door with a fob or using the keypad. This is our favorite custom option we installed.)
  • SP-9100 Switch Panel Power System (To control the lights, water pump and WeBoost)
  • Folding Grab/Step x 4 (Installed in the back of the camper for easy access to the roof and items mounted on the MOLLE panels)
  • Custom shelf (Installed inside the “porta potty” cabinet to improve storage. it's easily removable)
⚠ Please note the items mounted on the camper (Alucab awning, Alucab shower cube, MaxTrax and Shovel) are NOTincluded in the sale.

Known Problems
Outside
  • Minor scratches here and there because of branches on narrow trails. Nothing serious.
  • The door to access the propane bottle is little finicky to close (you have to bang it). I think this is a known problem on the 2020 Camp-X. OEV changed the door on their newer models.
  • The WeBoost antenna is broken. The antenna will be replaced by BVO and paid by me.
Inside
  • Some wear and tear inside the camper (see pictures attached) but other than that, we have been cleaning our camper daily while travelling so it is still in fantastic condition.

Gallery

You can see detailed pictures on this page https://www.notion.so/victa/2020-Ov...000-Colorado-d7f9eac4138c4d068dbb562985422528

Contact information

The camper will be available after Monday, November 8 2021 at Boulder Vehicle Outfitters in Frederick, CO and will be exclusively installed by them.

Interested? Send me an email at vic.coulon@gmail.com and we can figure out the details.

Thanks!

Last edited:

victorc

Is this still for sale? Is that for a 6’4” ram bed for an 8’ bed?

Unfortunately, the delivery of my new camper has been delayed so I am keeping the camp-x for a little longer but already have a buyer hence the sale pending.

i will update this thread if that changes.

Ninelitetrip

I need some details on that bed setup!

Lite Industries Aluma Tray.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles