SOLD - 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Offroad Premium For Sale - $45k

MTBMark

Observer
$45k OBO
44,xxx original miles, well maintained, original owner, clean title.

Selling my 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad Premium. Vehicle has been well maintained and was just serviced at the dealer. Up to date on all Toyota Service Bulletins. Has never let me down. Icon Shocks were serviced about 9 months ago. Tires are brand new. Just installed a set of 4 Falken Wildpeak AT3s (275/70/R17). The suspension is plush but controlled and combined with KDSS I can run the Icons in the softest setting and still take corners at speed on the road. There is a 12v ARB plug in the back for a fridge. The hood mounted solar panels help keep the battery topped off if you are running a fridge in the back or for running other 12v accessories. Mechanically the truck is in excellent condition. The only outstanding issue would be rock chips from driving dirt/gravel roads (see pictures).

From the factory has the following options:
Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS)
MoonRoof
Navigation/Premium Audio w/Bluetooth
Leather Seats and Steering Wheel
Power and Heated seats
Towing Package

After Market upgrades:
Icon Suspension 2.5 CDCV Remote Reservoir Shocks and Coilovers
Icon Suspension Tubular Upper Control Arms
Icon Alloy's Rebound Titanium Wheels
Falken Wildpeak AT3 tires 275/70/R17 (Installed 2 weeks ago).
Victory 4x4 Blitz Rock Sliders
Victory 4x4 Roof Rack (Short Rack to clear MoonRoof)
Remote Start (Push lock button on remote 3 times to remote start)
Redarc Tow-Pro Elite trailer brake controller
Lunsun 3pc Hood Solar Panel kit (https://www.lensunsolar.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=87_84_88&product_id=517)
Victron Solar Charge controller.
Weather Tech Floor Mats front/rear.

IMG_2829.JPG
IMG_2834.JPG

IMG_2835.JPG

IMG_2851.JPG
IMG_2846.JPG

IMG_2849.JPG

IMG_2850.JPG

IMG_2839.JPG
IMG_2841.JPG

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Mark.

Last edited:

MTBMark

Observer
Bump. Still available. Let me know if you need any more details or would like to see more pics.

I also have all the upper/lower links and track bar that make this a Stage 7 suspension kit from Icon. All are still in boxes and I will include them in the sale.

Mark Galbraith

I'm very interested and can take a look this weekend. My cell is 503 679 7201 send me a text and we can arrange a time that works for you to meet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles