SOLD: 2019 Tacoma AluCab Canopy Camper - Sell or trade

Just curious....Does small heater do an adequate job of heating the camper? I assuming the warm air rises and makes the underside of the bed toasty:). Nice build! If you are interested in a 200 series, holler:). GLWS
Hi there. We spent multiple nights in the 20F, and we have never had any problem. In most cases, we switch it on for a couple of hours before going to bed, and then off for the entire night because the camper would get really hot. The only reason why I would consider another option is propane. Not an issue at all in the US, but in South America, there are some challenges.

I’m thinking about downsizing. My Sprinter is expedition ready. 50 gallons of water in a baffled tank. Shower, cassette toilette, propane heater, hot water and two burner stove. Agile RIP, winch, Aluminess bumpers KO2s 17” method wheels 200 ah LifEPo4 batts. 360 watts solar on roof.4.6 cu drawer refridge. Tons of storage inside. Floor to ceiling pantry. Cabs all down the interior above the bed. Just did the CDT with Jeep’s and a e 350 and had no problem keeping up. Just didn’t do the Alpine loop.. Not sure how much I can get for it because it is a one off design with a queen bed that sleeps north south so you don’t crawl over each other to get up and pee. Also ton of storage in the garage. I designed it as a fly fishing off grid vehicle. If you are thinking of living in it full time it would be ideal.
Hi there,

A very nice build. I would definitely like to explore the option. May I ask where are you based? We are now in Europe, back to Prescott next week. Can you also tell me the mileage, year, and when you completed your build? I am sure we can come up with a delta in cash that would make it reasonable for both.

gvb40

Hi there,

A very nice build. I would definitely like to explore the option. May I ask where are you based? We are now in Europe, back to Prescott next week. Can you also tell me the mileage, year, and when you completed your build? I am sure we can come up with a delta in cash that would make it reasonable for both.
I’m seriously considering buying your rig. Don’t want to trade as I have already been offered 160k for the Van. Are you back in Prescott yet? I can’t get away for a week or so but would like to drive down there to check out your rig. Let me know when you will be there or give me a phone # and I will call you.

I’m seriously considering buying your rig. Don’t want to trade as I have already been offered 160k for the Van. Are you back in Prescott yet? I can’t get away for a week or so but would like to drive down there to check out your rig. Let me know when you will be there or give me a phone # and I will call you.
Hi there,

yes, I got back yesterday in Prescott, and today I met a couple of possible other guys interested in buying the Tacoma. Tomorrow we will be here until lunchtime, and then off for the weekend. Next week we will be here for the entire week. I work from home and therefore very flexible with the time. Please let me know. If you want to communicate by email or WhatsApp: antonio@v-adventures.com or +1(646) 9197329 (but Verizon is very poor here).

Speak soon!

I have been asked many times via PMs what is the weight of the entire build. Today I finally managed to get the number: a bit more than 6,100 lbs, with all camping gear, recovery gear (150 lbs+), spare parts, tools and fluids, and an almost full gas tank.

Price dropped to $70K OBO. Also, this weekend we completed the installation of the storage system built with 80/20. We will be at Overland Expo in Flagstaff end of the month, either at the AluCab stand or campsite. The Tacoma has now around 47,000 miles.

#solivagant 8020 before after.PNG

Attachments

• Inside 3.jpg
    Inside 3.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 199
  • Assemble both.jpg
    Assemble both.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 205
  • Assemble 1.jpg
    Assemble 1.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 205
  • Inside 2.jpg
    Inside 2.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 201
  • Inside 1.jpg
    Inside 1.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 192
Sunday bump, with another price drop. We do not really need to sell, but we are itching to start our new project for full-time traveling, and a bit more cash would help. Thanks to all friends who came to see us at Flagstaff these days. A few minor edits to the original post:
- we are at around 47,500 miles
- the winch is Warn VR Evo
- tires now have around 8,000 miles (and they are 285/70/17)

Weekend bump, with an added option to sell only the camper, as long as the buyer will find someone able to do the uninstall properly. The camper and all its accessories were around $30K. Open to reasonable offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles