(SOLD) 2019 4Runner / 33k miles / Turn-key adventure vehicle - UTAH

victorc

SOLD

2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium
Miles:
33,000 miles (Toyota care package up to 45,000 miles)
Price: $52,500 firm (see breakdown logic here).
Color: White

It would cost approximatively $67,000 to build this truck today without labor. And you probably know how many months you would have to wait to get a GFC tent and a rear bumper from Expedition One.

This truck comes as a package. I WILL NOT SELL ITEMS SEPARATELY.

DSC03268.jpg

Why I am selling
We just upgraded to a full-size truck and therefore we do not need two adventure vehicle.

The 4Runner
This very clean 4runner is in excellent condition and ready for extended off-grid adventures with its new owner.
  • I purchased this 4Runner (cash) in November 2018 from Mark Miller Toyota in Salt Lake City, UT for $41,568.87. For complete ownership details, please refer to the maintenance log.
  • Not a daily driver. The truck has been used only for vacation and weekend trips in the United States (California, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, etc..).
  • Never parked outside. The truck was always parked inside my parking garage when not in used.
  • I built this truck for backcountry exploration and definitively not for wheeling or hardcore trails. My goal was to keep it stock as much as possible (no re-gear, no second battery, etc...) and try to not add too much weight while make it extremely comfortable for camping,. We are climbers and this platform has been awesome for my wife and I to reach incredible remote climbing destinations!
  • With the added weight and the 33", my average mpg is 14.9.
  • I have put approximately over $25,000 into it and all the work have been done by professionals such as Northridge 4x4 and Equipt1 here in Salt Lake City.
  • The title is clean and in hand!!
  • I have always used premium gas.

The bad
  • I broke the plate under the driver side mirror last Summer while driving on an overgrown trail in Montana. You have to look under to see the damage, the mirror is still doing its job, so I don't think it's worth replacing. Photo
  • There is a minor rubbing on full lock and only while backing up. Basically only when I back up to leave a parking spot. I did not want to trim/push plastic liner for such a minor rubbing. It's up to you to take care of it or ignore like me :)
  • One of the leg of the awning does not hold correctly when folding up the awning. No big deal but you want to be careful to not drop the leg and scratch the truck!
Beside that, I never had any mechanical issues and it has been meticulously maintained by Toyota. No accident; No flood or frame damage; No mechanical issues or warning lights; Odometer never broken nor replaced; Some scratches here and there due to its use off the beaten path; No rips or tears inside;

Other information
  • The Goosegear sleeping platform is installed therefore the truck seats only 2 persons. The seats will come with the truck. Totally up to you to reinstall them and remove the sleeping platform.
  • The catalytic converter was stolen while I was parked at the gym and was replaced by Toyota. This is why the Carfax report shows the vehicle towed in August 2020!
  • 3 keys

What's included

Armor

• ARB Skid Plates
  • Expedition One Rear bumper with dual swing out and accessories
    • Ladder
    • tire carrier
    • Camera Extension/License Plate Bracket
    • Geri can mount (does not come with geri can!)
Suspension
  • Custom ICON Stage 2 Suspension System for long travel
    • 1x '03-Current Toyota 4Runner Tubular Upper Control Arms - Delta Joint UCA
    • 1x '10-Current Toyota 4Runner/ '10-14 FJ Cruiser Front Coilover RR Shock Kit - Extended Travel / 650lbs
    • 2x '03-Current Toyota 4Runner/ '07-14 FJ Cruiser 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shock
    • 1x '03-Current Toyota 4Runner/ '07-14 FJ Cruiser Rear Lift Coil Springs - 3" Rear Lift (Overland Series)
Wheels and Tires
  • 5 x Stealth Matte Gunmetal from Stealth Custom Series
  • 5 x BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 285/70R17 (33")
    • The body mount was chopped by Northridge 4x4 so I am pretty confident you could go with bigger tires if you wanted to.
Exterior
  • ARB Safari snorkel
  • ARB Twin Compressor mounted under the hood on a Rago Fabrication mount
  • TRD Pro package (front valance + grille)
  • Black black emblems
  • New windshield (June 2020)
  • GFC Rooftop tent
    • + 2 x Cross Bar Rack Mounts and 2 x YAKIMA round cross bars to mount whatever you want on the tent (up to 75lbs)
    • + GFC wind skid
    • + brackets to mount the maxtrax
    • + brackets to mount the awning
    • + two RV levels installed on the side and in the back
  • Eezi-Awn Shift Awning

Recovery
  • Maxtrax MKII Black Vehicle Recovery Board (Pair)
    • The boards are mounted on the GFC tent using GFC universal brackets and RAGO maxtrax brackets + mounting pins

Interior/Camping
  • Goosegear complete Sleep platform (seat delete)
  • Goosegear CampKitchen 2.4
  • Goosegear Single Drawer Module - 19 3/16" Wide x 36" Deep Version
  • The complete Rago Fabrication side panel + shelf storage system
  • A bunch of proclips installed for all your devices (you will need ProClips or Ram mounts that work with your phone/tablet)
  • A fire extinguisher mount + one H3R Performance Fire Extinguisher
  • Partner Steel Cook Partner 18″ 2 Burner Propane Stove With Windscreen installed on the Goosegear Campchef stove slide + Goosegear ustensil box
  • Dometic fridge CFX35W
  • Dometic fridge cover
  • Dometic battery PLB40
  • OverlandSolar Bugout Solar Charger

More info

Links:
Photo Album | Instagram | Maintenance Log | Carfax report | Window sticker
  • Instagram has some cool shots
  • Maintenance log details nearly every dollar I've spent (minus labor)
  • Carfax report shows clean title (Not sure why Toyota did not report the service history but I kept all the receipts)
  • Window sticker from Toyota

I will do my best to respond within 48 hours to those interested. Inquires to talk-shop or mods are also welcome, but will be prioritized lower.

Thanks in advance,
Victor
vic.coulon@gmail.com

Last edited:

victorc

I updated my listing. Here are the changes:
  1. Added a picture of the broken plate under the driver side mirror (picture was taken on the trail right after broking it hence the dirty mirror)
  2. Added a few items that will come with the truck to make it even more adventure ready ?
    1. Added Dometic fridge CFX35W and its cover (currently selling for $1000)
    2. Added Dometic battery PLB40 (currently selling for $878)
    3. Added Overland Soloar Bugout Solar Charger (currently selling for $595)
    4. Added pair of black MaxTrax as pictured on the photos (currently selling for $325)
Given all the additions (that would cost almost $3,000 to buy right now) and me not changing the price of the full built, I just want to say my price is firm.

And just a friendly reminder, I am currently traveling but the truck will be ready for its new owner in Salt Lake City after mid-January.

Kariet

2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium
Miles:
33,000 miles (Toyota care package up to 45,000 miles)
Price: $52,500 firm (see breakdown logic here).
Color: White

I am currently traveling but the truck will be detailed inside and outside and ready for its new owner after January 15.

It would cost approximatively $67,000 to build this truck today without labor. And you probably know how many months you would have to wait to get a GFC tent and a rear bumper from Expedition One.

This truck comes as a package. I WILL NOT SELL ITEMS SEPARATELY.

View attachment 632776

Why I am selling
We just upgraded to a full-size truck and therefore we do not need two adventure vehicle.

The 4Runner
This very clean 4runner is in excellent condition and ready for extended off-grid adventures with its new owner.
  • I purchased this 4Runner (cash) in November 2018 from Mark Miller Toyota in Salt Lake City, UT for $41,568.87. For complete ownership details, please refer to the maintenance log.
  • Not a daily driver. The truck has been used only for vacation and weekend trips in the United States (California, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, etc..).
  • Never parked outside. The truck was always parked inside my parking garage when not in used.
  • I built this truck for backcountry exploration and definitively not for wheeling or hardcore trails. My goal was to keep it stock as much as possible (no re-gear, no second battery, etc...) and try to not add too much weight while make it extremely comfortable for camping,. We are climbers and this platform has been awesome for my wife and I to reach incredible remote climbing destinations!
  • With the added weight and the 33", my average mpg is 14.9.
  • I have put approximately over $25,000 into it and all the work have been done by professionals such as Northridge 4x4 and Equipt1 here in Salt Lake City.
  • The title is clean and in hand!!
  • I have always used premium gas.

The bad
  • I broke the plate under the driver side mirror last Summer while driving on an overgrown trail in Montana. You have to look under to see the damage, the mirror is still doing its job, so I don't think it's worth replacing. Photo
  • There is a minor rubbing on full lock and only while backing up. Basically only when I back up to leave a parking spot. I did not want to trim/push plastic liner for such a minor rubbing. It's up to you to take care of it or ignore like me :)
  • One of the leg of the awning does not hold correctly when folding up the awning. No big deal but you want to be careful to not drop the leg and scratch the truck!
Beside that, I never had any mechanical issues and it has been meticulously maintained by Toyota. No accident; No flood or frame damage; No mechanical issues or warning lights; Odometer never broken nor replaced; Some scratches here and there due to its use off the beaten path; No rips or tears inside;

Other information
  • The Goosegear sleeping platform is installed therefore the truck seats only 2 persons. The seats will come with the truck. Totally up to you to reinstall them and remove the sleeping platform.
  • The catalytic converter was stolen while I was parked at the gym and was replaced by Toyota. This is why the Carfax report shows the vehicle towed in August 2020!
  • 3 keys

What's included

Armor

• ARB Skid Plates
  • Expedition One Rear bumper with dual swing out and accessories
    • Ladder
    • tire carrier
    • Camera Extension/License Plate Bracket
    • Geri can mount (does not come with geri can!)
Suspension
  • Custom ICON Stage 2 Suspension System for long travel
    • 1x '03-Current Toyota 4Runner Tubular Upper Control Arms - Delta Joint UCA
    • 1x '10-Current Toyota 4Runner/ '10-14 FJ Cruiser Front Coilover RR Shock Kit - Extended Travel / 650lbs
    • 2x '03-Current Toyota 4Runner/ '07-14 FJ Cruiser 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shock
    • 1x '03-Current Toyota 4Runner/ '07-14 FJ Cruiser Rear Lift Coil Springs - 3" Rear Lift (Overland Series)
Wheels and Tires
  • 5 x Stealth Matte Gunmetal from Stealth Custom Series
  • 5 x BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 285/70R17 (33")
    • The body mount was chopped by Northridge 4x4 so I am pretty confident you could go with bigger tires if you wanted to.
Exterior
  • ARB Safari snorkel
  • ARB Twin Compressor mounted under the hood on a Rago Fabrication mount
  • TRD Pro package (front valance + grille)
  • Black black emblems
  • New windshield (June 2020)
  • GFC Rooftop tent
    • + 2 x Cross Bar Rack Mounts and 2 x YAKIMA round cross bars to mount whatever you want on the tent (up to 75lbs)
    • + GFC wind skid
    • + brackets to mount the maxtrax
    • + brackets to mount the awning
    • + two RV levels installed on the side and in the back
  • Eezi-Awn Shift Awning

Recovery
  • Maxtrax MKII Black Vehicle Recovery Board (Pair)
    • The boards are mounted on the GFC tent using GFC universal brackets and RAGO maxtrax brackets + mounting pins

Interior/Camping
  • Goosegear complete Sleep platform (seat delete)
  • Goosegear CampKitchen 2.4
  • Goosegear Single Drawer Module - 19 3/16" Wide x 36" Deep Version
  • The complete Rago Fabrication side panel + shelf storage system
  • A bunch of proclips installed for all your devices (you will need ProClips or Ram mounts that work with your phone/tablet)
  • A fire extinguisher mount + one H3R Performance Fire Extinguisher
  • Partner Steel Cook Partner 18″ 2 Burner Propane Stove With Windscreen installed on the Goosegear Campchef stove slide + Goosegear ustensil box
  • Dometic fridge CFX35W
  • Dometic fridge cover
  • Dometic battery PLB40
  • OverlandSolar Bugout Solar Charger

More info

Links:
Photo Album | Instagram | Maintenance Log | Carfax report | Window sticker
  • Instagram has some cool shots
  • Maintenance log details nearly every dollar I've spent (minus labor)
  • Carfax report shows clean title (Not sure why Toyota did not report the service history but I kept all the receipts)
  • Window sticker from Toyota

I am currently traveling with limited internet access but will do my best to respond within 48 hours to those interested. Inquires to talk-shop or mods are also welcome, but will be prioritized lower.

I am currently traveling but the truck will be detailed inside and outside and ready for its new owner after January 15.

Thanks in advance,
Victor
vic.coulon@gmail.com
Hello, has this sold yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles