SOLD 2018 Smittybilt Scout Trailer with RTT/Awning - $8,500

garrett93

Observer
Name: Garrett
Pricing: $8,500

Why:
I LOVE this trailer and our current setup but life is changing. My partner and I are looking to move into an Earthcruiser in the coming months and now is the time to start liquidating some of our assets, which is inclusive of our current camping setup.

Details:
2018 Smittybilt Scout (maybe 15k miles)
Max coupler hitch
ARK XO750 Black edition trailer jack
Smittybilt awning
Smittybilt roof top tent
Wired to power a goal zero input from the alternator through the trailer wiring
Wired for fridge in rear
12V input a power device that controls lights in each compartment

Not so great:
- ARB fridge wiring needs rewiring (I have a new one in the box)

Pictures:

zgfiredude

Yes those are Jeep wheels. They'll most likely be 17' x 7.5" with 5 on 5" bolt pattern. The tires look to be BFG Mud Terrains, size unknown. Just sharing what I knew from the images.

garrett93

Observer
Let me know about the wheels and tires - interested
Yes those are Jeep wheels. They'll most likely be 17' x 7.5" with 5 on 5" bolt pattern. The tires look to be BFG Mud Terrains, size unknown. Just sharing what I knew from the images.
ZGfiredude hit is spot on as I'm not a Jeep guy but I believe these are JK OEM wheels (?). They are Jeep OEM wheels for sure, though. The tires are KM2s but I'll have to swing by the storage unit to verify the size of the tires.

garrett93

Observer
Ill be back in SoCal next week and will contact you then, if it is still available
Sounds good. There is a gentleman flying down this weekend to look at the LR3 and trailer as a combo package. I'll keep this thread updated as things happen.

XTRALND

I am quite interested if your current buyer falls through. Coincidentally I am located in San Diego so meeting up will be easy.

garrett93

Observer
I am quite interested if your current buyer falls through. Coincidentally I am located in San Diego so meeting up will be easy.
Shoot me a message with your cell and I'll keep you in the loop. I believe the buyer is intending on taking the truck and trailer (he wanted to sleep on it/call my mechanic). I'll let you know today or tomorrow should that fall through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles