SOLD : 2017 XP Camper V1 w/ Dodge Ram 3500 Dual Cab

HappyPappy

Hello,

Thanks for looking at our post. We are sadly selling our 2017 XP Camper V1. Below are the specifics of what was purchased as well as all of the additional modifications and upgrades added to the rig since then. Please feel free to reach out to me with specific questions.
We are only selling the camper/truck as a pair and will not separate them for sale. For reference it is XP V1 #41 2017. All services are up to date with the truck and it is ready for the next big adventure.

Truck:
  • The truck is a 2017 Ram 3500 Quad Cab with a diesel engine and automatic transmission.
  • It is the Lariat Edition with full leather and upgrade to the sound, NAV, large touchscreen, and upgraded interior systems, with dual zone and heated rear seats as well.
  • It can be run in 2wd or 4wd as needed.
  • It is the larger 4 door quad cab and it has 41,000 miles on it.
  • It is the chassis frame which makes it slightly longer than a normal RAM truck frame. This more easily allowed for the large external storage container to fit between the cab and the camper itself and to ensure that the overall vehicle balance was correct. This also allowed for the extended flatbed to be installed.
  • Front XP bumper with PIAA LED light bar, additional 6 inch driving lights and 5 inch yellow lights
  • 16,500 Warn Winch integrated into the front bumper with synthetic rope.
  • Custom Rock and Road rear bumper with dual swing outs. One swing out for the spare tire with full size spare, and second for a storage box with interior molle attachment points.
  • Yakima bike rack installed on rear tire swing out
  • 16,500 Warn Winch integrated into the rear bumper
  • LED lights on rear for turn and brake controls.
  • ARB dual air compressor with tank and hoses installed
  • Full ICON suspension upgrade with lift in the front and rear with additional sway bar control.
  • AEV RAM 3500 Dual Sport Air Bag/Ride suspension system with 3 inch lift
  • AEV Onyx Salta Rims (5)
  • Toyo MT 37”x13.50 R17” tires (5) (all tires have good tread remaining)
  • Dual fuel tanks totally 76 gallons with integrated fuel pump (about 925-950 miles range)
  • AEV Raised air Intake with pre-filter
  • AEV Snorkel
  • WiFi Rangefinder – Grabs local wife signal to allow for secure on board router with signal
  • weBoost OTR Cell Signal Amplifier Unit for improved cell signal in the remote areas
  • Garmin inReach Explorer Plus with 2 way communication
  • Additional USD and 12volt outlets installed in front and rear of cab for convenience
  • Pad mount for additional navigation
  • Additional interior reading lights / Red and White
  • Fuse Panel installed under Driver seat to allow for additional electronics to be added as needed. We have a portable Engle Fridge that we use in the rear seat for longer trips.
  • Blue Sea Battery 360-Panel System Monitor with interconnect tied into the starter batteries for isolation as needed
  • Vitron Energy Blue Power Solenoid interconnect to allow for continual trickle charge of starter batteries when the camper batteries get full through solar. Additional capability to “Boost” from the driver seat to allow for the camper to jump start the truck in a disaster situation where power was lost.
  • Front (2) and rear (3) recovery hitch points
  • Side step rails on full side. Welded to allow for use as jack points if needed.
  • Hi Lift Jack (mounted on Camper)
  • (4) MaxTrax recovery boards (secured to the top of the large storage cabinet behind the cab)
Camper:
  • Extended flatbed for camper mount
  • Full size V1 unit
  • Extended flatbed drawer
  • Four large under mounted secure storage boxes with lockable entry
  • Behind the cab flatbed storage box with full pass thru width of the tray and 4 integrated sliding drawers, also with locking handles. The container goes all the way through for longer items
  • Dometic 9500 Awning with light bar and remote
  • Electric motor for raising and lower mechanism, improved over hydrolytic version. If needed there is additional manual raise and lower override in case of disaster situation.
  • Webasto two burner diesel stove Dual Top Evo
  • Webasto Air Furnace and Water Heater Integrated System
  • Upgrade to total of four 6v AGM battery bank with 2000 watt sine wave inverter. Works to power everything very well and will enable items that need higher initial amps startup like electric kettles or a microwave.
  • Upgraded CTEX Smart pass automatic solar controller
  • NASA Battery Monitor BM-1 Tied into Magnum Energy MS Series Dimensions Inverter system. Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
  • Remote Faucet Control for hip control (as needed) with Herga switch.
  • 90 Gallon Water Tank with Air Furnace outlets in the cabinet to allow for winter camping as needed
  • 20 Gallon Grey Water Tank
  • Macerator pump for grey water tank
  • Triple Filter on Water Tank systems
  • Interior shower with hot and cold water / exterior shower also with hot and cold water
  • Dometic windows with integrated shades and screens
  • Interior additional 120V / USB and 12V outlets added throughout the cabin for ease of use.
  • Reading lights at bunk area
  • LED White and Red light bar under mounted over the sink/stove area
  • Screen door cover for entrance
  • Hammock/Bunk Bed Option installed for additional sleeping area
  • Entrance Lights added on interior
  • Smart Plug for 30Amp service
  • Two Maxx Fans installed in the cabin
  • Thetford Cassette Toilet with Flush
  • Yakima Rails with Towers installed on the camper roof with easy access from the over bed skylight window
  • Upgrade kitchen drawer slides to dual locking system (in/out)
  • Wired for Microwave
  • Additional 2” mattress topper added to stock mattress and spring system
  • Insulated window shades for all screen windows in sleeping area
I am located in Colorado. For a serious buyer I'm happy to meet someplace relatively close by if needed, to be discussed. I am asking $195,000 or OBO. Let me know if you want to discuss. If you message me I can send you all the rest of the pictures of the exterior, interior and the truck cab. As an aside I do have it listed on CR as well as they allow more pictures. For reference:

https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/d/golden-xp-camper-v1-ram/6874925593.html

Last edited:

HappyPappy

Just curious what are the antennas on the front bumper? Thanks and GLWS

@ TrailDoc: The really long skinny one on the front right is the CB antennae. We mostly only use that for the weather channel alerts or if we are with other people in remote areas to talk back and forth between vehicles. The one on the front far left is for the weBoost OTR Cell Signal Amplifier. It combines with a receiver in the cab mounted under the center console and usually boosted our cell signal by 1 bar...sometimes 2 bars depending. The other front left is for the WiFi Rangefinder unit mounted in the cab behind the rear seat. This unit will pull wifi signals from wherever and create a new secure router associated with the camper. If I wanted to log into something on the web in a secure manner I felt better doing it this way. It works like a router in your house would for all intensive purposes. Jesse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94