SOLD 2017 ram diesel flatbed fwc hawk. GO ANYWHERE!! SOLD

Scottpyro

It’s priced right, compare or add up the parts and labor. It’s turn key built right and is a pleasure to drive. No issues no bad history.

jdzl

Not sure why it's worth more now than it was when it last sold? Nothing here is limited edition or irreplaceable as far as I can tell? There should be some depreciation here since Dodge Rams (and even FWCs) aren't exactly a depleted resource.

cobro92

Would you consider selling the truck and camper separately? Not really interested in the FWC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottpyro

Not sure why it's worth more now than it was when it last sold? Nothing here is limited edition or irreplaceable as far as I can tell? There should be some depreciation here since Dodge Rams (and even FWCs) aren't exactly a depleted resource.
Labor, materials, parts, trucks, campers. have gone up significantly since COVID along with home prices which is reason I’m selling it. You could build a house for 200 a square foot now it’s almost doubled. And time to build is crazy long wait and process. I’m right at where I was lucky enough to get a great deal on this rig. Thanks for your concern.

BlueRidgeBob

It’s priced right, compare or add up the parts and labor. It’s turn key built right and is a pleasure to drive. No issues no bad history.

Could you please share the list you made adding up the parts and labor? That might help address any doubts.

In the interest of seeing this sold - here is some feedback from a potential buyer: this one has more upgrades and sold in less than a week once it was priced right at $100K. Your rig is clearly not priced right given the lack of response after 4+ months. Based on the build sheets the truck and camper was $100K brand new, for 4 year old truck and 2 year old camper which unfortunately don't appreciate. There are obviously upgrades to consider but they do not make up the gap.

I'll be first in line if you make the price realistic.

ExpoMike

Honestly, why is everyone telling the OP what he "should" price it at? It is his rig, his price and his to deal with until it sells. If you don't like the price, move on. Don't continue to badger the OP because it doesn't meet what you feel the price should be or that he needs to justify why he is pricing it that way. If you make an offer and he says no, so be it. Make a new offer. He might be dead set firm at his price and that is HIS choice.

D

Deleted member 12023

I remember this build. It's a sweet setup. I'll agree, you couldn't reproduce this build for cheaper in a quick timeframe. Sadly the broverlander market doesn't work this way.

If you took the camper off and sold it for $35k, you wouldn't be able to get $85k for the truck by itself. Where I see a ton of value is the research and design that went into it. Oddly enough no one wants to pay for that time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottpyro

It’s classified adds. I’m minding my own business trying to sell my rig it’s the best build out there. Leave it alone move on. Call me offer me your price and if you don’t want to buy it for what I feel it’s worth it’s that simple!

ExpoMike

What’s with all the hurt feelings? I shared an opinion (on a discussion forum) and provided real examples. I also said I’d be first in line to buy it at a realistic price..

You are doing what I call "aggressive negotiations" where you make someone feel you have the "right" to dictate the price of something just because something else similar sold for xxx price. I don't recall the OP asking for your OPINION on his price. He placed an ad (which we are allowed to do as long as the rules are followed). If you don't like it, too bad, move along. Laugh all day long if you want. Tell your friends (not posting on the forum) this guy is crazy. The point is, it is not YOUR vehicle, YOUR ad or YOUR business to dictate his asking price. Man up and make an offer. If he says yes, great. If no, make a counter offer or move along.

Just so you know, I have no fight in this sale, do not know the person, the rig or anything else other than what is in this ad. If the OP asks for an opinion on his pricing, feel free to chime in with whatever research you have done. If he is not asking, just go look at a different ad if you don't like his price. Plain and simple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles