SOLD 2017 (newest version) Turtleback Expedition Trailer for Sale

overland_dad

***SOLD***

Our beloved Turtleback Expedition Trailer is looking for a new home.

With my wife being pregnant, our extended travel plans with the Turtleback Trailer have come to a quick halt. I’m bummed but there’s a bigger picture here for us as a family. I’m mostly going to be camping alone for the foreseeable future and I don’t need the trailer when I’m alone. Rather than have the trailer sit in the driveway for the next year or more, we have decided to list it for sale. Sad, but true. I have nothing but good things to say about the trailer and the brand. I am very impressed by it and it’s incredible function.

I recorded a full review of the trailer on Instagram and added it to my highlights if you want to check it out: https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGx...eo09l6vvkp&story_media_id=2214145852631604751

This trailer is 100% optioned out. It’s fully loaded, including the following options that I can think of:

1. Icon Suspension and Wheels (4Runner Bolt Pattern)
2. Dual Battery Electrical System
3. 2000 Watt Inverter
4. Additional USB Charge Ports
5. Upgraded Roof Rack
6. Upgraded Kitchen
7. Accessory Propane Tank and Mount
8. Spare Wheel and Tire
9. BFG K02 in 285/70/17
10. Rotopax (2x 4 gallon)
11. Pole Storage Tube
12. Darche Eclipse 270 degree awning
13. Max Coupler

AND SO MUCH MORE!

I have the title in hand.

Listing for sale at $25K OBO.

Attachments

• DSC06910.jpg
    DSC06910.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 871
  • DSC06739.jpg
    DSC06739.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,014
Last edited:

overland_dad

Yep! And it’s flawless. Only damage to the trailer was the box on the right and that been replaced by Turtleback Trailers at their HQ. ?

Campndad

Essayons!!
Are you selling it short? Isn’t it a 2018 that may have been produced late in 2017? The 17’s had the shorter side boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overland_dad

Hey! Not sure what you mean by selling it short. It's definitely a 2017 - title says 2017. It was #2 I think of the new Expedition model.

Lmk if you have any other questions.

Nick66

Hi. Don’t want to hijack your asking price but a few posts ago there are three of your trailers for sale for 24000 each brand new with rooftop tents with no miles and zero wear and tear.

overland_dad

I appreciate you pointing that out. For those that are wondering what Nick is talking about, here's a link to that post -

That trailer is not the same as this one. While they are the same year and model, the model that I'm selling is version 2 while that is version 1 (not sure of the exact naming, but you get the point). The trailer I'm selling is one of the first of the new version that they are currently selling.

Hope that makes sense. Whoever is going to buy this is going to recognize that. Seems like maybe you're not familiar with the Turtleback's products and the value of the upgrades on the trailer.

Cheers!

Nick66

i stand corrected. Looks like the side boxes on your rig are larger and as you mentioned yours has the upgraded suspension. I liked your videos, thanks for those.

overland_dad

Some recent in-use photos! It's dusty in the photos because these photos were taken mid trip, but I promise that the rig is very clean.
IMG_3620.jpg
IMG_3618.jpg
IMG_3617.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles