SOLD - 2015 Ram Power Wagon Laramie 65K miles, optional transferable warranty (Glenwood Springs, CO)

nateGWS

2015 Ram Power Wagon Laramie 65K miles in western CO

$37,000 OBO...without transferable Mopar MaxCare extended warranty

Mopar MaxCare extended warranty that is transferrable and good through 2022 or 110K miles can be included for an additional $2000 (cost $3400)

Excellent condition, dealer maintained, loaded

Power Wagon stuff...Warn winch, front and rear diff lockers, electronic swaybar disconnect, factory 2" lift, linear rate coil springs, hill decent control, etc.
6.4L Hemi w/ 400+hp
Keyless entry and start (button start...I was skeptical, but ended up loving it)
Leather interior w/ heated/cooled/power seats, heated steering wheel, heated mirrors, backup camera and sensors
Towing package with integrated trailer brake controller
Power moonroof and power rear sliding window
Large UConnect touchscreen system with Navigation, bluetooth, etc.
Ramboxes (not sure I can handle having another truck without them)
Spray-in bedliner
BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau cover (hard folding...probably the best one available for this truck)
RideRite airbags with Daystar cradles added to rear to better handle any towing and still maintain suspension articulation
Factory remote start
WeatherTech floor mats/liners (front and back)
Locking factory bed extender

New track bar and ball joints about 10K ago
Newer 35" Toyo Open Country RT tires...about 5K on them (they were professionally siped when new for better winter traction)

-Awesome greenish brown color looks great and gets tons of compliments

No accidents or damage to speak of. Title in hand and only selling to free up some money. I do not need to sell and am not in a hurry to sell...had planned on keeping this truck for a long time and treated it as such.

Call or text me at 574-440-9772 if seriously interested

Thanks!

nateGWS

597D675A-9E24-49A2-8CC6-2DCFAF0AFD83.jpeg

shellb

Adventurer
That’s a beautiful truck! You should post more pics.

Any chance it has a front bench seat?

nateGWS

center console flips up for a middle seat with seatbelt.

FINAL PRICE DROP - $34K or 35,750 with the 3+ remaining years of the Mopar MaxCare extended warranty (through 4/2022 or almost 111K miles)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles