SOLD: 2015 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X with SnugTop canopy / 24,600 miles

Canadark

PRO-4X crew cab Frontier with low miles in like-new condition. Unmolested truck ready for your ideas and upgrades.

4.0L, DOHC V6 engine (261 HP)
automatic transmission
electronic 4WD system w/ dial select
locking rear differential (electronic)
four-wheel disc brakes
engine block heater
stock skid plates (fuel, oil pan & transfer case)
leather interior with heated seats, power everything, navigation, Bluetooth, Sirius, Rockford Fosgate powered 10 speaker stereo system with subwoofer, CD player
air conditioning
all-season rubber floor mats
sunroof
six standard air bags
cruise control, tilt steering wheel
bedliner plus factory bed divider
Drawtight Class III tow bar with 2” receiver hitch and Nissan 7-pin wiring harness
Tekonsha P2 Prodigy electric trailer brake controller unit
6100lb towing capacity

Color-matched fiberglass “Cab Hi” canopy by SnugTop, carpet-lined with 3rd brake light, interior light, Yakima tracks on the roof of the canopy, flip-down front window with slider for easy cleaning.

Currently running on extra set of alloys with studded snow tires. five Frontier PRO-4X stock alloys with three-season tires included. All tires have good tread left.

Truck always serviced at the local Nissan dealer, all maintenance records are available. Extra undercarriage corrosion protection applied each winter.

41,000 km / 24,600 miles
Windshield replaced in June 2018

VIN 1N6AD0EV9FN743987

$29,000 CAD / $23,000 USD

Located in Kimberley, BC. Please contact c l a r e dot m o x l e y at gmail dot com for more information, to request more photos, or to arrange your test drive. Fly in to Cranbrook, BC airport YXC, we'll pick you up and you can drive it home.

Not a problem importing the truck to the US -- since it was originally manufactured in Mississippi.

We bought the truck to tow a 17-foot lightweight fiberglass trailer, which we are now selling so there's no need to have a truck in the stable.
Truck10.jpeg
Truck16.jpeg
Truck12.jpeg
Truck13.jpeg
Truck17.jpeg
Truck15.jpeg
Truck9.jpeg
Truck8.jpeg
Truck2.jpeg

Last edited:

Canadark

How much for the pair? Truck and trailer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The truck and trailer are pretty much equal in value. The trailer is a 2016 Escape 17B with less than 1000 miles on it and 30 days of use.
See http://escapetrailer.com/trailers/the-17-foot-escape/

A new build from Escape with the options I've got on mine would be $33,365 CAD today or $24,977 USD. I was planning to sell the trailer in the spring asking $30,000 CAD ($22,455 USD at today's exchange rate).

$45,000 USD for both and I'll help with any paperwork. I'm good at paperwork ;)

Last edited:

Canadark

Price dropped to $29,000 CAD or $23,000 USD
Come and get it.

The trailer is still available too...same price for the trailer as the truck.

ThePartyWagon

I am not in the market for your truck at the moment but I was curious to know how the Frontier does towing a trailer of that size? 260hp sounds like it should do just fine, correct? Good luck with the sale.

Canadark

I am not in the market for your truck at the moment but I was curious to know how the Frontier does towing a trailer of that size? 260hp sounds like it should do just fine, correct? Good luck with the sale.

The trailer has a dry weight of approx. 2400 lbs and even loaded with gear, food, water etc. it would be well under 3000 lbs. The Frontier was more than capable of handling this type of towing duty.

We are experienced with trailer towing and know that the key to having a well-behaved trailer under tow is keeping the load level and the tongue weight within the proper range. If you're mindful of those things, no weight distribution hitches or other fancy add-ons needed. We never used them.

Canadark

No rust...truck has been well-maintained. We apply Fluid Film (anti-corrosion lanolin wax product) with a sprayer each year when we switch over to winter tires.

motoboss

Bad Influence
I so wish I could take the whole rig off your hands. It's darn near exactly what the Wife and I have been looking at. I'm near retirement, about a year and a half away, and would love this combination of truck and trailer.
If I could wheel and deal, sneak, bum, borrow or beg the Wife to take a 401k hit it would be mine right now!

I always miss the great deals.

Day late, dollar short. GLWS.

Last edited:

Canadark

The truck is now sold.

I have taken a deposit in the 2016 Escape 17B trailer, but I would be willing to entertain backup offers. The offer I accepted on the trailer was $22,000 USD.

Thanks everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94