SOLD: 2015 Jeep JKU Tank Green - Fully Kitted Overland set up w/ Alu-Cab Tent/Awning

GPFactor

Hey Guys,

I am selling our fully Kitted 2015 Jeep JKU to make way for some new vehicles for parts development. Looking to move this fairly quickly so it will be a good deal for someone. Here are the specs:

I have owned this thing since it was new. Drove it off the lot with 5 miles on it. It runs great, has always had synthetic oil changes at 7-8k miles intervals, and has had the diff fluid changes 3 times.

Vehicle Base:
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Wheeler W Model 4wd - Tank Green - 65,000 miles.
3.73 ratio
Power everything
6 Speed manual
Hardtop
Alpine Speaker System with Sub
Factory Rubicon Rock sliders
All Weather Floor Mats
(Any other standard specs I can get for you if needed)

Aftermarket Upgrades:
Metal Cloak 3.5" lift kit (gamechanger) springs and Rear shocks - Front Shocks are Bilstein with Rock Krawler Front Lower Control Arms. Metal cloak front and rear sway bar connects and bumpstops
AEV Borah Wheels in galaxy black with 315/75-R17 Goodyear Duratracs. Tires have roughly 40k miles with about 10k worth of tread left. Did 5 tire rotations.
Poison Spyder Brawler Mid Front and Rear Bumper in Anti Skid Black Powder Coat
**BRAKES - NEW POWERSTOP full brake replacement at 62,000 miles***
Bushwacker fender flares
Tom Woods Upgrades front Drive shaft
Transmission, oil pan, evap canister, control arm skid plates
Taraflex Front and rear upgraded diff covers
At 55,000 miles replaced all of the stearing components with Moog tie rod, drag link, and a JKS front track bar.
Warn Zeon 10S winch with Factor 55 Flatlink Expert and Fairlead
Truck Lite LED Head lights
LED Fog Lights
Baja Designs XL80 off road LED driving lights in Flood / Spot Pattern
AEV Snorkel
ARB Single Air Compressor (Under Hood mounted)
Rough Country Switch Control (Essentially an SPOD)
Odyssey Extreme Battery (2 years old)
Hardtop Headliner with insulation kit under
67 designs phone and device 2 arm mount
Vector Offroad Highland Cargo Rack in cargo area
Custom Varnished Birch base for cargo area
ALUCAB Fridge Slide
*New* ARB 50 quart Fridge Freezer - New Model in the new colors with the Topo Cover included
Custom mounted National Luna Cargo light under Highland rack
Blueridge Molle Seat back panel with pouches
Blueridge JKU Attic for storage
Blueridge Headrest velcro panels
GP Factor rear tailgate Molle and folding table
1 set of OD Green maxtrax (they match the truck) (Black Maxtrax not included that are pictured) with NEW GP Factor Maxtrax Spare tire Mount - This is a new product you would get from me included new.
Latest Version of the ALUCAB Gen 3 RTT (New Black paint) with Alucab shadow awning. This awning comes with the internal overhead light that I custom installed - National Luna touch red / white LED light.
Roof rack is a Rhino rack back bone system for JK with custom ALUCAB loadbar set up. much beefier than the Rhino rack load bars.
Teraflex HD Hinge Tailgate hinge with HD tire carrier w/ New GP Factor Rotopax accessory mount

Asking $35,000 OBO. Thats with everything. Vehicle will be detailed inside and out for the buyer. I use my jeep so its a little dirty from trips right now. :) Apologize for the non dealership "show shine" pictures.
Please PM with any questions at all and I can send more pictures.

IMG_3057.jpgLRG_CAL02017.jpgCAL02480.jpgLRG_CAL02342.jpgCAL02590.jpgCAL02620.jpgCAL02578.jpgIMG_2706.jpgIMG_2147.jpg

Last edited:

dcole

Hey Guys,

I am selling our fully Kitted 2015 Jeep JKU to make way for some new vehicles for parts development. Looking to move this fairly quickly so it will be a good deal for someone. Here are the specs:

I have owned this thing since it was new. Drove it off the lot with 5 miles on it. It runs great, has always had synthetic oil changes at 7-8k miles intervals, and has had the diff fluid changes 3 times.

Vehicle Base:
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Wheeler W Model 4wd - Tank Green - 65,000 miles.
3.73 ratio
Power everything
6 Speed manual
Hardtop
Alpine Speaker System with Sub
Factory Rubicon Rock sliders
All Weather Floor Mats
(Any other standard specs I can get for you if needed)

Aftermarket Upgrades:
Metal Cloak 3.5" lift kit (gamechanger) springs and Rear shocks - Front Shocks are Bilstein with Rock Krawler Front Lower Control Arms. Metal cloak front and rear sway bar connects and bumpstops
AEV Borah Wheels in galaxy black with 315/75-R17 Goodyear Duratracs. Tires have roughly 40k miles with about 10k worth of tread left. Did 5 tire rotations.
Poison Spyder Brawler Mid Front and Rear Bumper in Anti Skid Black Powder Coat
**BRAKES - NEW POWERSTOP full brake replacement at 62,000 miles***
Bushwacker fender flares
Tom Woods Upgrades front Drive shaft
Transmission, oil pan, evap canister, control arm skid plates
Taraflex Front and rear upgraded diff covers
At 55,000 miles replaced all of the stearing components with Moog tie rod, drag link, and a JKS front track bar.
Warn Zeon 10S winch with Factor 55 Flatlink Expert and Fairlead
Truck Lite LED Head lights
LED Fog Lights
Baja Designs XL80 off road LED driving lights in Flood / Spot Pattern
AEV Snorkel
ARB Single Air Compressor (Under Hood mounted)
Rough Country Switch Control (Essentially an SPOD)
Odyssey Extreme Battery (2 years old)
Hardtop Headliner with insulation kit under
67 designs phone and device 2 arm mount
Vector Offroad Highland Cargo Rack in cargo area
Custom Varnished Birch base for cargo area
ALUCAB Fridge Slide
*New* ARB 50 quart Fridge Freezer - New Model in the new colors with the Topo Cover included
Custom mounted National Luna Cargo light under Highland rack
Blueridge Molle Seat back panel with pouches
Blueridge JKU Attic for storage
Blueridge Headrest velcro panels
GP Factor rear tailgate Molle and folding table
1 set of OD Green maxtrax (they match the truck) (Black Maxtrax not included that are pictured) with NEW GP Factor Maxtrax Spare tire Mount - This is a new product you would get from me included new.
Latest Version of the ALUCAB Gen 3 RTT (New Black paint) with Alucab shadow awning. This awning comes with the internal overhead light that I custom installed - National Luna touch red / white LED light.
Roof rack is a Rhino rack back bone system for JK with custom ALUCAB loadbar set up. much beefier than the Rhino rack load bars.
Teraflex HD Hinge Tailgate hinge with HD tire carrier w/ New GP Factor Rotopax accessory mount

Asking $35,000 OBO. Thats with everything. Vehicle will be detailed inside and out for the buyer. I use my jeep so its a little dirty from trips right now. :) Apologize for the non dealership "show shine" pictures.
Please PM with any questions at all and I can send more pictures.

View attachment 542479View attachment 542481View attachment 542480View attachment 542482View attachment 542485View attachment 542486View attachment 542484View attachment 542490View attachment 542491
Very nice...is it still available?

MEUSOC

Observer
Very nice turnkey rig! I have a 2014 JKURX and certainly appreciate the time, effort and expense that it took to get it to where you are! Huge value! Cheers!

Edoutdoors

Is your Jeep still available? What is the measurement to the top of the tent? I have an underground parking garage with a 7 foot clearance. Also, where are you located?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles