SOLD: 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew

BretEdge

Adventurer
****SOLD****

The time has come to say goodbye to my 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat. I purchased it completely stock in June 2019 with 85,000 miles on the odometer. I had some significant suspension work done at the front and rear to support our adventures with a Four Wheel Camper Raven (in most of the attached photos), which has since been sold. The truck is now offered on its own. It would make a great platform for an overlanding setup of your choice.

2015 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew (112,XXX miles), short bed

3.5L V6 EcoBoost
FX4 package w/ rear e-locker
6 speed transmission, 3.31 axle ratio
Sunroof
Black leather seats, front are heated/ventilated
Remote start
Husky Custom Fit Floor Liners (front)
Unknown brand thick rubber mat (back)

Front Suspension

King 2.5 coilovers w/ remote reservoir & compression adjustment
Icon UCA's

Rear Suspension

Bilstein 5160's w/ remote reservoirs in rear
AutoSpring add-a-leaf
AirLift 59570 airbags w/ compressor and remote control

Wheels & Tires

(4) Method 701 wheels, black
(4) Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 295/70/17 (estimate 10,000 miles remaining)

The Nitty Gritty

There is chipped paint above the windshield and rock chips on the hood, front bumper and headlight surrounds. There are a few very small chips on the sides of the truck and both of the running boards are fading with peeling paint. The rear bumper has a small dent on the left side. There are three small (2-3") black scuff marks on the passenger side C pillar. They'd probably buff out but I've never tried. Not even sure what caused them. Since the truck is white, the desert pinstriping is nearly invisible and all are on the surface. Interior is in very good condition with typical wear on the leather seats, minor scratches on center console and a condensation ring next to the shifter that was there when we bought the truck. Small plastic chrome trim on driver's side door handle came off and just needs to be glued back on. The throttle body was replaced in July 2020, I installed a new battery in June 2020 and new Rain-X windshield wipers in September 2020. A new windshield was installed in November 2020. Everything works - sunroof, heated/ventilated seats, all the power windows, lights, 4x4 system, etc. The spare is the original tire and of a different size than the other four.

All of these issues are cosmetic. The truck's in great condition mechanically and I wouldn't hesitate to take it out on another multi-state road trip or deep into the desert/mountains. It's been super reliable, there's plenty of power to haul or tow whatever you want and the ride is firm but compliant. Without weight in the bed I expect the back end to be a little stiff with the AAL's but that calms down once you throw a camper in the bed or tow a trailer. The FWC tie downs and electrical connection are installed and will go with the truck.

Why Am I Selling?

I bought a 2021 Ford F250 Tremor and am installing a Norweld tray with a FWC Hawk flatbed. The F150 and Raven were purchased for us to use and decide if that style of travel worked for us. Given that we notched almost 100 nights in the camper in a little over a year, it's safe to say that it worked. We just need a larger truck and camper for our family and all of our MTB and hiking gear, hence the new rig. I'd been a Toyota loyalist for nearly 20 years but was so impressed with the F150 that I made the switch to Ford. The F250 arrives in a couple of weeks, so I'm motivated to sell the F150.

Asking $31,000 OBO. Will entertain offers but please don't waste my time or yours with low balls or trades.

Please DM with any questions or if you'd like to see photos of a specific area of the truck.

Last edited:

BretEdge

Adventurer
Exterior photos with and without the FWC Raven. Truck is offered WITHOUT the camper.

Attachments

• cinnamon pass.jpg
    cinnamon pass.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 148
  • f150 ybb.jpg
    f150 ybb.jpg
    608.9 KB · Views: 145
  • f150 avalanche.jpg
    f150 avalanche.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Cotton Candy Clouds Fill Sky Above Overlanding Campsite in Sedona.jpg
    Cotton Candy Clouds Fill Sky Above Overlanding Campsite in Sedona.jpg
    739.7 KB · Views: 137
  • outdoorx4 cover.jpg
    outdoorx4 cover.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Early Morning Light on Overlanding Campsite and McGown Peak in Sawtooth Mountains.jpg
    Early Morning Light on Overlanding Campsite and McGown Peak in Sawtooth Mountains.jpg
    960.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz