***SOLD*** 2013 Nissan NV 4x4 Campervan ***Price Reduced***

JackAttack13

Observer
Thanks all! Sorry for the delayed responses we have been out running the SoCal BDR trail.

Can you sleep in it without the poptop up?

Yes, we built a small chase that can sleep one shorter adult if needed. But the build is designed for the pop top to be used as the primary sleeping quarters.

Such an awesome build! Does the rear bench seating have seatbelts?

Unfortunately, no. But it would be possible to have a new rear bench fabricated to allow for seatbelts to be installed. Because of the sleeping setup only accommodating two, it was never a priority to have additional seating options. Those who traveled with us used the van as a base camp and tented or slept in their vehicles at the same site.

nomad661

Always sad to see so much money, time, and energy by people and then they decide/have to sell it for a fraction of the effort. Or maybe that's part of the game, onto the next one.

Either way, awesome build and good luck with sale!

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
This is a well priced beautiful build for a 4x4 fully equipped camper.
It’s kind of hard for me to understand why it hasn’t sold yet?

You might cross post it on the Sportsmobile Forum (if you have not done this yet) as that’s a place where 4x4 van buyers lurk.

Last edited:

goodwaves

Adventurer
is that an awning mount over the sliding door?
How are the solar panels attached, possible to add a roof rack? Assuming the top can handle some additional weight?
Is it registered as an "RV"?

Last edited:

JackAttack13

Observer
This is a well priced beautiful build for a 4x4 fully equipped camper.
It’s kind of hard for me to understand why it hasn’t sold yet?

You might cross post it on the Sportsmobile Forum (if you have not done this yet) as that’s a place where 4c4 van buyers lurk.

Thanks, I will definitely look into posting it there. Appreciate the compliments on the build. It truly is a one of a kind vehicle!

Still for sale? I can see tomorrow.

I will send you a PM

is that an awning mount over the sliding door?
How are the solar panels attached, possible to add a roof rack? Assuming the top can handle some additional weight?
Is it registered as an "RV"?

There is a small rack that is already installed to accommodate the solar panels that are installed. There are currently 3 - 100 watt panels up top. I would not recommend adding an additional rack as the van is already pretty high. And YES the van is registered and titled as an RV. As for the awning question, you could totally use the aircraft seat track to mount an awning of choice.

JackAttack13

Observer
Thanks everyone for the support. And a big thanks to Expo for the amazing article regarding the van. The keys were passed to the next adventurous family today. The van has SOLD!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles