***SOLD*** 2013 Nissan NV 4x4 Campervan ***Price Reduced***

JackAttack13

Observer
27459085_10155513596273425_9095508181853261321_n.jpg

BUMP

hollowgram5

What is your asking price and do have maintenance records, and where are you located?
Some of your answers are listed in responses that I've quoted below for you.

Also from first post:

Sale Price:
I have ALL of the receipts and manuals. I have all of the maintenance and service records too. Basically the receipt box totals more than $110,000. Not counting labor. I've started all listings that require an asking price with a price of $60,000 OBO.

The van is currently located in Temecula, CA.
Yes, I purchased it from another member.

Last edited:

JackAttack13

Observer
What is the fuel consumption? I'm assuming cans are needed with the 25 gal tank.

It averages 10 - 12 on the highway. It has a fairly large tank and never had any real issues with range. I just make sure and top it off before heading into areas I know might be remote, etc. It does have a 2 gallon rotopax mounted on the rear just in case and could be upgraded to a larger size if needed.

byzantium

Love it. Nice work.

In the pop top sleeper, what's the length on that? i.e. How tall of a person could it comfortably accommodate? I see you have the arctic package on that pop top. Have you ever used it in very cold weather and if so, what's it like in terms of retaining warmth? I do a lot of cold weather camping...so would like to know more.

JackAttack13

Observer
Love it. Nice work.

In the pop top sleeper, what's the length on that? i.e. How tall of a person could it comfortably accommodate? I see you have the arctic package on that pop top. Have you ever used it in very cold weather and if so, what's it like in terms of retaining warmth? I do a lot of cold weather camping...so would like to know more.

There is plenty of room up top for someone 6' 4" or maybe taller. The tent itself is pretty thick, and with the heater options it stays pretty warm. Sometimes too warm. LOL.

ccahoon

DOES THE DOWSTAIRS TABLE/BENCH CONVERT TO ANOTHER BED? WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SLEEPING FOR 2 ADULTS AND 2 SMALL CHILDREN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles