SOLD-2013 FWC Hawk Side Dinette San Diego, CA

chips95

Observer
Well we just finished our last trip with our FWC Hawk side dinette (aptly named “Little House” by our 5 year old) and its time to put the old girl up for sale (we are dropping our truck off at Adventure Trailers in the coming days for an install of a Norweld Flatbed and Hawk Flatbed camper). We are the 2nd owner and bought the camper from Denny at FWC Jackson Hole. Camper currently resides in San Diego, CA.

The camper is a well travelled and loved 2013 Hawk side dinette with the following options.

Factory Installed:
Mechanical Camper Jacks
Solar Plug Roof
2 Way Fridge 80 Liter
Forced Air Furnace
Screen Door
LED Lights
Side Awning
Powered Roof Vent
Side Dinette
Auxiliary Battery
Front Opening Window

We have added:
2-90 Watt Solar Panels – Global Solar PowerFLEX 2 BIPV 90 Watt 12 Volt Flexible CIGS Solar Panel
SunSaver Duo 25 Amp Charge Controller
Trimetric TM 2030 Battery Monitory System (Best Investment I could have made, recommend to everyone!)
2nd battery for a total of 150 Amp Hours
Digital Thermostat for Heater
Thetford Cassette Toilet
IQ4 Smart Charge Controller
Kml0U.jpegydHRu.jpeg1lszc.jpeg8vBqN.jpegrzoMC.jpegUwXPT.jpegzr6FJ.jpegPJEdd.jpegL7fPH.jpeg

Attachments

• jpkuJ.jpeg
    jpkuJ.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

chips95

Observer
The bad:small ding on back and dent in roof (no leaks, like this when i got it looks likes previous owner may have tried to open with front latch still engaged).
EMUwc.jpegda5QR.jpeg

con kso

Adventurer
How funny - I just ordered my flatbed Hawk through Mario at AT last week and put down a deposit to get a flatbed made for it (flatbed not from AT). The Norweld is a sweet flatbed (thought that's what you said you'll be getting). I'll be bringing my truck up there mid-February to have AT install the camper onto my truck and add a couple of other things for me. My flatbed is going on a 2007 8' bed 4x4 Tundra - having Marc at XPCamper make it for me. Would love to see how your build goes - I'm in Imperial Beach.

chips95

Observer
Nice, you'll be happy. The AT guys do great work. Just dropped the truck off on Saturday for the install.
bed removal.jpg[/ATTACH]camper installed.jpg

Attachments

• bed removal.jpg
    bed removal.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 103

con kso

Adventurer
Man that Hawk looks awesome on your truck! Post up some more pictures - how killer is that pullout trundle drawer off the back? What are you guys doing for steps to get into your camper? Did you get solar added or are you having AT guys do it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles