***Sold***2012 Tiger Bengal Tx 4x4 Ram Turbo Diesel

Considering selling my 2010 Tiger Bengal. It's on a Chevy 3500 chassis with the Vortec 6.0 gas and has 46k on it. 6'4" of interior headroom and excellent condition with everything working perfectly. Cold weather package, new rims, tires, flooring, new fold down couch built by Provan, Apple Carplay deck, etc., etc. Love the rig but as my daughter gets more and more into her barrel racing career, I'll need to go back to my using my powerstroke for either pulling a live-in horse trailer or a piggyback camper. Also have my Quigley for ski camping so it's just another rig to maintain and store. Not in a huge rush to sell it, and I'm still on the fence to be honest with everyone, but kind of wondering what I should list it at should I decide to sell. I don't want to be a gouger, but I also know what I paid and what I've put into it since...and what the market bares today which is frankly mind blowing. Any input would be super helpful.

Considering selling my 2010 Tiger Bengal. It's on a Chevy 3500 chassis with the Vortec 6.0 gas and has 46k on it. 6'4" of interior headroom and excellent condition with everything working perfectly. Cold weather package, new rims, tires, flooring, new fold down couch built by Provan, Apple Carplay deck, etc., etc. Love the rig but as my daughter gets more and more into her barrel racing career, I'll need to go back to my using my powerstroke for either pulling a live-in horse trailer or a piggyback camper. Also have my Quigley for ski camping so it's just another rig to maintain and store. Not in a huge rush to sell it, and I'm still on the fence to be honest with everyone, but kind of wondering what I should list it at should I decide to sell. I don't want to be a gouger, but I also know what I paid and what I've put into it since...and what the market bares today which is frankly mind blowing. Any input would be super helpful.

Make a for sale thread on it. You’ll either get a ton of hits, or no messages and have to lower it. Without photos and full info, nobody will have a good idea.

Make a for sale thread on it. You’ll either get a ton of hits, or no messages and have to lower it. Without photos and full info, nobody will have a good idea.
Fair enough. If I decide to let her go then I'll dig into it a bit more and get a post up. Wasn't easy to find a Bengal when I started my search for one, so still coming to grips with the fact that it's not the right rig for us in this place and time.

Kurtis

Hello I'm new to this site. Great looking set up. My wife and I recently did a trip from Alaska to the tip of Baja in our 2013 Tacoma w/ Smart Cap and roof top tent. This rig makes me want to upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles