***Sold***2012 Tiger Bengal Tx 4x4 Ram Turbo Diesel

FindingUT

Go where no trailer or RV can with this beautiful build from Tiger Adventure Vehicles.
2012 Tiger Bengal TX built on a Ram 3500 Cummings Turbo Diesel. Last year of non-DEF. All the power and luxury with the loaded Laramie package. I’m the 2nd owner and purchased in 2014 with 13k miles. Location of vehicle is downtown Salt Lake City.
RAM:
  • 46,700 miles
  • Best MPG observed- 18
  • Tires are approx. at half life with very even wear. The spare was 10 years old, so I recently replaced with a new tire.
  • 33's on 18" wheel, Terra Grappler G2 A/T’s.
  • 3500 Cummins diesel 4x4
  • Loaded Laramie package
  • All service done at Ram dealership
  • 50k Transmission and diff service completed Brakes are about 3/4 used in front and 1/2 in rear
Tiger TX:
  • Tiger OPIM 1192 03/12
  • 6’4 interior headroom
  • Winterization Package which includes hot water heater bypass valve, heat for water pump, and holding tank heated pads
  • Backup Camera
  • Fantastic fan and cover
  • Culligan Drinking water filtration
  • Rear Air bags without compressor
  • Front Sumo springs, Rear sway bar and Heavy duty Bilstein shocks
  • New Warn Accent front bumper with auxillary lights (option available to add a winch)
  • Exterior Outlet and Exterior Lights on all sides
  • Inside and Outside shower
  • 2" rear wheel spacers
  • Custom paint and decals (decals are removable)
  • Bully dog GT tuner; improves mpg and horsepower, has a defuel/power down feature which protects engine and transmission.
  • 30 amp multi-stage converter
  • 200 watt Blue Star solar system
  • Solar Custom tilt mounts
  • 2 Lifeline AGM batteries
  • New CO alarm / LPG alarm / smoke alarm
  • 50 lb / 14.4 gallon LP tank
  • Novokool 2-way refrigerator + freezer (4.3 cu.ft.)
  • 3 burner range and hood
  • Suburban propane furnace (16000 BTU)
  • Fiamma 4500 awning
  • Dometic 1000 W microwave
  • Coleman A/C + heat strip (9000 BTU)
  • 2.8 Cummins Onin Generator-lightly used - 15-20hrs max and has been serviced 19” Vizio TV, DVD with antenna
  • 33 gal fresh, 20 gal black, 17 gal gray
  • Lifted tail gate hitch for bikes
  • Yakima bike rack included
Accident free. The Tiger has been used for short trips to Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming. We are a family of three with a 10 year old. We are selling the Tiger because we do not utilize it enough and we are downsizing. The only issues are cosmetic. Rock chips that have been addressed. Repair was done by original owner on side top from a dent. General weathering and fading of graphics. A few chips and cracks along the area that the truck and cap join. And a few scratches here and there. All normal wear and tear.
www.tigervehicles.com
More pics upon request

Asking $110,000
Awning.jpgCab4.jpgCab5.jpgDriver.rear.jpgInside.jpgInside2.jpgInside3.jpgInside4.jpgInside5.jpgMain.jpg

Last edited:

rawtoxic

What a great unit and fairly priced too! If I wasn't all-in on some real estate I'd think about upgrading to this!

86scotty

Cynic
That's an amazing rig. The rear buckets with the walkthrough are awesome! I haven't seen a Tiger, or anything, done this way before that I remember.

FindingUT

Chips along lower section where Camper expends from truck.
Weathering and chips where Cap and truck join.
Damage from original owner on roofline that has been repaired and painted.

Attachments

• Chips.jpg
    Chips.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 292
  • Connect.jpg
    Connect.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 297
  • Roof2.jpg
    Roof2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 289

mph

Expedition Leader
Such an outstanding setup. I have traveled with it and the owner all over southern Utah. So capable and comfortable. Good luck with the sale!

rawtoxic

That's an amazing rig. The rear buckets with the walkthrough are awesome! I haven't seen a Tiger, or anything, done this way before that I remember.
Our 2005 crew cab tiger has same. The bucket seats are actually quick connect and removable in 20 seconds - even fold down and have carrying handles. It's great for when we've done trips with parents they stay at hotels and air bnbs and we tour during the day in the Tiger my parents in 70s are comfortable in buckets. If we want to bring more stuff simply leave the seats at home. Sometimes we leave in one seat for the dog but really she likes laying in the walk-through isle and warming her belly from the transmission makes it a bit acrobatic to get that iced tea refill. One of the greatest features of the Tiger is the spacious walk-through I don't think we would get a rig without one after having.

86scotty

Cynic
Our 2005 crew cab tiger has same. The bucket seats are actually quick connect and removable in 20 seconds - even fold down and have carrying handles. It's great for when we've done trips with parents they stay at hotels and air bnbs and we tour during the day in the Tiger my parents in 70s are comfortable in buckets. If we want to bring more stuff simply leave the seats at home. Sometimes we leave in one seat for the dog but really she likes laying in the walk-through isle and warming her belly from the transmission makes it a bit acrobatic to get that iced tea refill. One of the greatest features of the Tiger is the spacious walk-through I don't think we would get a rig without one after having.

$60k cash today? :sneaky:

Edit: I've already gotten two messages about this. I thought it was pretty obviously a joke, but to be clear, joking! :cool:

Last edited:

rawtoxic

I think you got the price about right with 'overland tax' LOL I seen 90k for same year duramax needing work:)

I'll let ours fly away for less when the time is right since I bought it from a fair seller - I will share the love - but right now Miss Tiger is the cookie that keeps me going to work on my crappy apartment building I bought last year it wasn't touched by slum lord for 20+ years. We have accrued 24 rental units overall across 6 properties and must say it's been a little stressful! I work about 15-20 days straight and then go out for 4-7 to reset. I just pray for no major problems when I'm gone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles