(SOLD) 2012 Ram Power Wagon Laramie w/ FWC Hawk Flatbed,

chips95

Observer
$76,000 Located in Santee, CA
2012 Ram Power Wagon Laramie (5.7 Hemi) 50,062 current mileage
All the Power Wagon goodies (4wd, front and rear lockers, Sway bar disconnect, skid plates, winch, etc)
Every option except rear seat DVD to include:
Cold Weather Package (Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Block Heater, etc)
Remote Start
Leather
Navigation
Power Moon Roof
Tow Package
Trailer Brake
After Market:
Heavy Duty Leaf Springs- installed by Agile Offroad
Fox Remote Reservoir Shocks- installed by Agile Offroad
Fire stone airbags w/daystar cradle
Aluminess rock rails- installed by Aluminess
Exhaust- Its way to loud now or I’m just getting too old

The bad: Truck side swiped by VW bug in Alaska, approximately 5,000 miles on odometer (picture of damage attached) receipts for all repairs.
Minor scratches and paint chips as depicted in photos (no rust)

Four Wheel Camper Hawk Flatbed- Silver Spur (inside and out) installed by AT in December 2017
Mechanical Camper Jacks (new in box)
Jack Bracket- Aluminum Upgrade
2-Way Refrigerator/ Freezer- 130L
Forced Air Furnace w/ Digital Thermostat
2- Powered Roof Vent Fans
8’ Side Awning w/ Awning Light
Yakima tracks
2- 160 Watt Go Power Solar Panels w/ controller
2- 100AH Battle Born Lithium Batteries
Victron Smart BMV-712 monitor
Replaced IOTA with Progressive Dynamics for lithium batteries
Rear Floodlights
Exterior LED Lighting
Thermal Pack
FWC Carpet
Flush Mount Glass Top Sink/Stove
Self-Contained (Hot Water, Inside and Outside shower, toilet)
Accordion Aluminum Scissor steps
Flatbed Camper Rear Accessory Rack with 2- AT Can Holders w/WEDCO jerry cans, MaxTrax
Custom rear bumper built by AT

Norweld Deluxe Tray- 6.5’ tray, fenders, bed sides and tailgate new in box, LED lighting, mesh headboard, 2- forward of wheel boxes, 1- behind the wheel box, 1- behind the wheel water tank (used for grey water), 43L under tray water tank, under tray rear storage drawer.
Clip on Step
Clip on Table
IMG_2814.jpeg
IMG_2815.jpeg
IMG_2818.jpeg
IMG_2830.jpeg
IMG_2820.jpeg
IMG_2822.jpeg
IMG_2819.jpeg
IMG_2824.jpeg
IMG_2825.jpeg
IMG_2826.jpeg

Last edited:

chips95

Observer
I have researched 4 Wheel Campers and trucks for over a year.

First off let me say this was my dream setup...Ram 2500/3500 with a Hawk Flatbed 4WC. I've since changed what I need due to life changes.

This is overpriced...but an awesome setup. Sorry to say it...but here it is.

2012 PW: 5.7....At most 25K... 50K mileage. That leaves 53K for your camper setup for what you're asking.

The camper, new today (with all accessories) would be about 40K....ordered now. You may have to wait though.
You're asking that for a 3 year old 4WC. Best guess would be 30K today for a 3 year old 4WC.

The Norweld would run 9-10K on a new vehicle.

25K + 10K + 30K for a used 4WC = 65K... Maybe 70K if you can get full price for your setup.

Brand new today: 55K for a new RAM 2500 w/o much extras (6.4 Hemi/Level 1/etc) / 10K Norweld / 35K for the 4WC. = 90K for a brand new setup: truck/norweld and camper.

You're about 10K overpriced in my opinion. Good luck with the sale though. I have no doubt someone will snap it up...just not sure on your top price.

Thanks for the feedback! I took KBB Blue book for the truck at 33306 and depreciated the camper and flatbed 20%. Did not include the lithium upgrade, additional solar and several other aftermarket options in my calculations.

1K1MOA

This type of setup is probably my next exped purchase, and I also have been following this type of setup for years. This rig is well priced IMHO. If you don't agree, let's compare it to all the other Ram flatbed FWC w/ only 50K miles for sale...oh wait, there aren't any. Highly optioned truck, flatbed, well done FWC with only 50K miles; this would be easily $130K or so to build new. Pretty nice discount if you ask me.

Love your rig and good luck with the sale.

chips95

Observer
This type of setup is probably my next exped purchase, and I also have been following this type of setup for years. This rig is well priced IMHO. If you don't agree, let's compare it to all the other Ram flatbed FWC w/ only 50K miles for sale...oh wait, there aren't any. Highly optioned truck, flatbed, well done FWC with only 50K miles; this would be easily $130K or so to build new. Pretty nice discount if you ask me.

Love your rig and good luck with the sale.
Thanks 1K1MOA! You definitely never come close to recouping what you spend on them but you have some fun building them out, using them and then moving on to the next project.
Kenny

1K1MOA

Kenny,

Are the airbags for leveling and additional weight, or are they essential to the main suspension system? IE: Will the spring setup handle the weight of the rig well if an airbag was incapacitated? I personally am a fan of airbags as supplements when needed, especially when the cradles let the airbag articulate off-road.

I assume the fuel tank is standard 34 gallon in 2012, what is your average MPG? I am guessing 275 - 300 mile range on roads with adequate reserves? What about MPG on logging roads, etc. where 4WD is engaged a good portion of the time?

The toilet looks like it is the package from FWC, it is cassette right?

I love this rig, so many nice features and upgrades!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles