(SOLD)2011 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab Tradesman Camper

ctrippy

Truck is currently in Santa Cruz, CA, but can be easily relocated to Truckee, CA this weekend. Please see craigslist ad for additional photos of the truck/build. 24k obo

It pains me to post this one of a kind Tacoma camper for sale. I built this truck to travel/camp in any climate and the ability to travel internationally with it(will fit in a shipping container), then keep it to pass along to my kids when they come to pursue their traveling and peak summiting dreams. I took a financial hit through COVID and need to liquidate cash to finish house projects and live, so the "Nimble Craft" needs to go. I am the third owner(bought the truck completely stock). First owner had it from new to 16k miles, then second owner had it from 16k to 86k when I bought it. California owned since day one. Registration just paid for 2021.

Truck:
-2011 Toyota Tacoma Regular cab 4x4 5sp manual
-122,xxx miles
-Custom Black Marathon Cordura fabric seat covers. Removable and machine washable(seats are in perfect condition)
-Husky floor liners
-Alpine headhunt with backup camera and CarPlay
-Dash mounted Solar powered Hawaiian Hula dancer to always keep the vibe right!
-WeatherTech window deflectors

Camper:
-Custom built Tradesman Truck Top by Access Manufacturing-full aluminum construction. Very light and extremely durable. Two full length side door openings and rear doors are all lockable and can be opened from inside or outside of camper. Camper was built by Tradesman last summer.
-Cab-over portion is carpet lined and lockable storage area
-Webasto Air Top 2000 STC custom installed by Nimbl Vehicles in Colfax, CA. Taped into trucks gas tank as fuel source. Controlled by Webasto SmarTemp Control 2.0
-Insulated with 3M Thinsulate then lined with Low-E insulation. Floor is insulated with 1/2" rigid insulation with 1/2" subfloor
-Camper lined with sealed "decorative" cedar, which is extremely light, eye catching and wet-cleanable
-Full set of custom Strawfoot insulated window covers for all windows with ability to fold back to allow venting for screened windows
-Custom Strawfoot magnetic closure bug screen door for rear entry door
-Worthington Aluminum LPG Cylinder, 6 lb. (1.4 gal) mounted with a Power Tanks holder on back of camper. Plumbed for interior gas for dedicated winter camping or use longer provided propane hose from the option to cook outdoors or indoor/outdoor style.
-Cook Partner stove flush mounted under countertop for interior cooking, indoor/outdoor or full outdoor cooking
-Sink plumbed with 6 gallons of fresh running water
-MaxxAir roof vent
-Dometic CFX 28 fridge installed on a DFG Offroad fridge slide for either interior or exterior access
-Goal Zero Yeti 1000 with Yeti Link connected to alternator for charging(haven't needed solar, as I have never dropped below 75% battery), but is easy plug and play for solar if you would like to add it.
-Sink with 6 gallons of running water
-2 USB charging ports
-LED overhead lights and LED lights inside cabinetry
-Thule cross bar mounts(you can fit Yakima Skybox 12 storage boxes on either side of the roof vent)
-Custom built L seating bench that turns into full 73.5" long by 40" wide bed. Middle piece comes out and turns into backing of couch on the side wall allowing full access to the kitchenette. I have 5" thick memory foam cushions cut, but was planning on going a little bit thinner, so they aren't upholstered. Storage under bench seating as well as under kitchenette
-Lifeproof flooring that is floored up to cabinetry for easy replacement
-Cabinetry is built from Birch and all wood is sealed

Suspension/Wheels/Tires:
-Cheap black steelies (finish isn't in best shape, but doesn't bother me). Stock wheels included in sale.
-Falken Wildpeak AT/3 265/75 R16
-Bilstein 5100 front shocks with Old Man Emu 884 springs
-Bilstein/RCD 5100 B110 rear shocks
-Old Man Emu Dakar HD leaf springs(one of overload springs removed from leaf pack, but are included in sale)
-Wheelers Offroad U-Bolt flip kit and bumpstops

The Ugly:
-Finish on black steelies isn't in best shape, but an easily be touched up with paint
-dent on lip of driver side door(see photo)
-some yellow road paint spray in the wheel wells on driver side(I'm sure easily correctable)
-OME leaf packs squeaks from time to time(they are notorious for this), but I power wash them regularly then lubricate them and go squeak free for a while)
-Slight driveline vibration when letting off gas at some highway speeds. Axel was shimmed when OME leaf packs went on before camper and build out was complete. Shim angle just needs to be corrected, but hasn't bothered me enough to do so.

Attachments

• IMG_3183.jpg
    IMG_3183.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,781
Last edited:

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Wow that is amazing! Perfect for a solo adventurer.

Always had an admiration for a single cab shortbed camper truck.

Best of luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online