SOLD 2011 LX 570 (200 series) locked on 37s

Blaise

Serious question: Can you see the right brake lamp/turn signal with the tire there? The picture from that angle suggests not, but the pic looks like it was taken from up close.

Sweet rig!

Gregtoy144

Not really, you can from the side but not form the back which is why Slee added brake and turn signals on the bumper. They are supper bright.

Thank you, she has been fun.
1611793946273.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3746.jpg
    IMG_3746.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 166
Last edited:

vasinka

WOW! really nice build. Is it still for sale?

Such a ultimate vehicle your selling makes me want to ask you a question, if you sell this beast what vehicle will you get next and why?

Gregtoy144

WOW! really nice build. Is it still for sale?

Such a ultimate vehicle your selling makes me want to ask you a question, if you sell this beast what vehicle will you get next and why?
Thank you!! Yes, the LX570 is still for sale. I have purchases a 2013 Landcruser that I am curantly building ... I am trying to see which of the two platforms I like better.

vasinka

Thank you!! Yes, the LX570 is still for sale. I have purchases a 2013 Landcruser that I am curantly building ... I am trying to see which of the two platforms I like better.
Nice, would like to see the 2013 Landcruser build. Share some pictures.

Gregtoy144

Unfortunately, the 13' only has a front bumper and drawers installed on it so far. I am waiting on the suspension before I install the ARB skids, Slee Sliders, ARB rear bumper and TJM snorkel. This one will not be as big as the LX and is getting a Old Man Emu BP-51 lift kit with the SPC UCA. I am going for more of an Australian type build on this one. I want to see how it drives compared to the LX to see which platform I want to do a SAS on.

20210105_183738.jpg

Gregtoy144

The LX is getting between 11 and 12 MPG in the city which is about what it got with 34's before I lifted and re-geared. I think it drives better with the new gears and 37's then it did with 34's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles