SOLD 2011 LX 570 (200 series) locked on 37s

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Am I missing the price?
When it was posted earlier this week it was listed at $49,000 but now I also can not find the price?

Screen Capture:
LX570.jpg

Last edited:

MTSN

Explorer
UPDATE: I've been liaising between my buddy who isn't on any forums and potential buyers and helping everyone get connected, so please keep in mind this is not my vehicle. My buddy was approached by a well known automotive Youtube creator who wants to do a Youtube video on his truck since it's so unique, so unfortunately at this time the truck is not for sale. If/when that changes, I will certainly notify everyone and update the thread. Apologies for the pivot - my buddy did not anticipate this attention and would like to see the truck get featured since he has literally hundreds of hours of hard labor into this one of a kind 200. Thanks everyone!

Moderators: please feel free to lock, delete or ignore this thread however you see fit.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Leave this ad up and when the video is made, please post a link here.
Thanks for sharing, that is/was an awesome build!
And the coolest OSHA inspecter.

Gregtoy144

UPDATE: As most of you know Matt has been an amazing friend and helped me list the LX570 (I am way more comfortable wrenching on the truck then I ever will be talking about it on the forum). We put selling it on hold when I was approached by TFL for the show they did on it. This last year has been crazy and I finally finished tweaking the rear end. the LX has been a blast to wheel but i need to make room for my next build a 2013 LC. I am asking $55,000 for the LX. Let me know if you have any questions or want to come see it. Located in Denver but can meet all over the metro area. Thanks everyone!

gentimmy

UPDATE: As most of you know Matt has been an amazing friend and helped me list the LX570 (I am way more comfortable wrenching on the truck then I ever will be talking about it on the forum). We put selling it on hold when I was approached by TFL for the show they did on it. This last year has been crazy and I finally finished tweaking the rear end. the LX has been a blast to wheel but i need to make room for my next build a 2013 LC. I am asking $55,000 for the LX. Let me know if you have any questions or want to come see it. Located in Denver but can meet all over the metro area. Thanks everyone!

Did that grey trim on the dash by the seat heaters and ashtray come stock or did you replace the wood grain?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles