*SOLD* 2010 Tiger Bengal - $94k

Reluctantly up for sale is my 2010 Tiger Bengal on a Chevy 3500 chassis. Located in Bend, Oregon.

Asking $94,000 and have title in hand. Here are the particulars:
- 47k miles
- 6.0 Vortec V8 gas engine
- 6'4" interior headroom
- Cold weather package w/ heated exterior tanks
- Solar
- Onan 2800 generator
- Propane heat & hot water
- A/C
- Fantastic Fan auto vent
- 3-burner propane cooktop
- Convection microwave
- 600w inverter
- Outdoor shower

Recent upgrades:
- New Method rims w/ Open Range "Mazama" 4-season tires (tires are at 99% and maybe have 2k miles on them)
- New Kenwood Apple CarPlay deck w/ built-in Garmin satellite GPS
- New flooring & vinyl tile backsplash
- New fold down couch built by Provan (previous owner had removed the original and just had a mattress in its place)
- New side steps
- New LED tail lights
- New Edge plug in OBD2 port tuner

I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting to list so if you're interested and have any questions feel free to PM me. Love this rig but it's just not the right setup for what I have going on right now.

InkedIMG_1904_LI.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

InkedIMG_1908_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_1907 (1)_LI.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Nice. 5 months ago I'd have been all over this. We'd have to get creative with the spare, but otherwise I'm pretty sure the extended cab Tigers are just short enough (vs the crew cabs) to fit our driveway.

GLWS

carleton

Are the Bengal sleeping areas above the cab any larger than the CX? And by larger I mean less coffin like? ?

The Bengal comes in a TX & CX. This poster hasn't specified (and the photos are tiny), but I think this looks like a TX to me (?)

Unfortunetly, according to TravelingTortugas, the bed size/height is identical in both the TX & CX.

The Bengal comes in a TX & CX. This poster hasn't specified (and the photos are tiny), but I think this looks like a TX to me (?)

Unfortunetly, according to TravelingTortugas, the bed size/height is identical in both the TX & CX.
Apologies, yes, it is indeed a TX. I have not been in a CX to measure any difference between the two so I'll take Carleton's word for it that they are the same.

rawtoxic

Bed headroom - not true of our 2005 Cx vs this 2010 TX - our 2005 CX definately is way less headroom I can tell by interior pics. Not sure of 2010 CX vs 2010 TX. Good thing I quit smoking weedies because I would get too high and claustraphobic in the nest. It was embarassing I have to admit but I couldn't hang LOL

Last fall in New Mexico we camped at the same spot two nights in three days as Dave & Kris Nemeth in New Mexico (not pre-planned just shows great Tiger minds
think alike) City of Rocks (NM State Park) and Riverbend Hot Springs (Truth or Consequences, NM). I think Dave & Kris have the TX model they gave us a tour and it was much more headroom than our old CX. We did win in the ground clearance department, DEF tank was low on the newer rig.

We love our Tiger, it's not the exact one we wanted but we are very happy we got one and started getting out there and using it. Whoever gets this one is going to be happy!

29e94a1e5f3acdc7dc9e7d317692abda.jpg

Last edited:
E

eugarps

The fuel prices these days lead me to ask: What mileage do you experience? iIs being a gasoline LS engine is a huge plus for me!

Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke