SOLD 2007 Honda Element ECamper Pop Top

jschmidty1

Not as gnarly as some on this forum but still a great adventure vehicle!
Here is the Craigslist Ad with photos: reno.craigslist.org/cto/d/reno-honda-element-ecamper-expedition/6885097858.html

After nearly a year of hemming and hawing with my wife we are putting up our ECamper for sale. We just don't have the time to enjoy it the last couple of years and its bumming me out just typing that. This is one of my favorite cars I've owned, its so versatile and roomy; this is my adventure un-E-corn.

I'm the third owner, we had the Ursa Minor ECamper pop top put on in 2014, its unit #351 and it is the taller lift height model with a 12V outlet in the pop-top. Since then we have added a Gobi ladder, shore power (NoCo Genius Gen 1 Mini 4 Amp battery charger) with an outlet in the back cargo area, solar charge controller (Sunguard SG-4, 60W Powerfilm not included), and a huge powerful 12V battery (Odyssey 35-PC1400). We also switched all the fuses over to LED smart fuses for easy identification (have not had a single fuse blow ever). I have also put on OEM fog light kit, and a 2 inch receiver with 4 pin harness (Never towed anything, only bike rack use)

Maintenance has been Mobil 1 full synthetic with Wix Filter (XP when they became available) every 5,000 miles since 60,000 miles. I'm including the OEM oil deflector for clean oil filter changes. New Michelin Defender LTX tires (approx 3,000 miles of use). The windshield is newer American glass and is pretty clean. All the other windows have ceramic window tint in the darkest colors legal for Nevada. It helps block UV and keeps the car nice a cool in the summer. I have used OEM parts as much as possible and have good repair records including recalls. I have some of the parts for the 110,000 maintenance that will be coming up including genuine NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs and OEM transmission filter.

We are including these Thule accessories:
Podium Feet and 65 inch Square Crossbars
Hyper XL 612 Cargo Box
Hullavator Pro Kayak Rack and Straps
Apex Swing 4 Bike Rack with Tram Ski / Snowboard carrier
Load Stops (x4)

We are also including:
Engel MT27F-U1 AC/DC Fridge/Freezer with Transit Cover and Slide Lock Base (This thing is rad!!)
REI Alcove Shelter with two sets of side walls (excellent condition)
Heavy duty Shore power line with TT-30 adapter and 15 Amp external GFCI
Leveling Block set

Also included but not installed:
Ursa Minor Dead Pedal plate
CatStrap theft deterrent system for catalytic converter.

I might be able to hook you up with a genuine Honda Element Cabana for an extra $200 as well.

As far as damage goes it has the normal wear and tear from a 12 year old vehicle bumps and scratches, but its a Nevada/ California car so no body rust. The hood has some small waves from someone walking across it in downtown Reno and the sun damaged the cargo box and trim near the passenger side rear window in Death Valley (that place is no joke!) Its never been in any sort of accident and all the body trim is original.

I'm asking $19,500 but this is a best offer scenario (high or low). I'm not under pressure to sell, I have waited a year after all. The transaction will be in cash or certified bank check (preferred). I can help transport the car if needed for an negotiated price, either I drive it or I can transport it on a trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_20190508_174128.jpg
    IMG_20190508_174128.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 573
  • IMG_20190508_183339.jpg
    IMG_20190508_183339.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 516
  • 2007 Honda Element.pdf
    772.6 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

MTSN

Explorer
The transaction will be in cash or certified bank check that I get to witness being cut at the bank (preferred).

You have to see it come off the printer huh? :LOL: Hope you're willing to fly somewhere for that especially if someone uses a bank that has a shared service printing center, and good luck getting access to one of those places!

jschmidty1

If it was sealed in an envelope from the bank, I wouldn't be opposed. People seem to be able to forge just about anything these days unfortunately. My last sale went smooth, ran over to B of A and had everything completed in about 10 minutes.

tamoneyc

You can also just call the bank that they had a check cut from and ask them to verify the check number and amount. Just be sure to google the banks phone number, not call one printed on the check.

buellconvert

It may not be gnarly in the normal sense of the word, but that's definitely gnarly in it's own way! Very cool setup on a very small footprint that's about as reliable as they come. Good luck

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

tracy123

Not as gnarly as some on this forum but still a great adventure vehicle!
Here is the Craigslist Ad with photos: reno.craigslist.org/cto/d/reno-honda-element-ecamper-expedition/6885097858.html

After nearly a year of hemming and hawing with my wife we are putting up our ECamper for sale. We just don't have the time to enjoy it the last couple of years and its bumming me out just typing that. This is one of my favorite cars I've owned, its so versatile and roomy; this is my adventure un-E-corn.

I'm the third owner, we had the Ursa Minor ECamper pop top put on in 2014, its unit #351 and it is the taller lift height model with a 12V outlet in the pop-top. Since then we have added a Gobi ladder, shore power (NoCo Genius Gen 1 Mini 4 Amp battery charger) with an outlet in the back cargo area, solar charge controller (Sunguard SG-4, 60W Powerfilm not included), and a huge powerful 12V battery (Odyssey 35-PC1400). We also switched all the fuses over to LED smart fuses for easy identification (have not had a single fuse blow ever). I have also put on OEM fog light kit, and a 2 inch receiver with 4 pin harness (Never towed anything, only bike rack use)

Maintenance has been Mobil 1 full synthetic with Wix Filter (XP when they became available) every 5,000 miles since 60,000 miles. I'm including the OEM oil deflector for clean oil filter changes. New Michelin Defender LTX tires (approx 3,000 miles of use). The windshield is newer American glass and is pretty clean. All the other windows have ceramic window tint in the darkest colors legal for Nevada. It helps block UV and keeps the car nice a cool in the summer. I have used OEM parts as much as possible and have good repair records including recalls. I have some of the parts for the 110,000 maintenance that will be coming up including genuine NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs and OEM transmission filter.

We are including these Thule accessories:
Podium Feet and 65 inch Square Crossbars
Hyper XL 612 Cargo Box
Hullavator Pro Kayak Rack and Straps
Apex Swing 4 Bike Rack with Tram Ski / Snowboard carrier
Load Stops (x4)

We are also including:
Engel MT27F-U1 AC/DC Fridge/Freezer with Transit Cover and Slide Lock Base (This thing is rad!!)
REI Alcove Shelter with two sets of side walls (excellent condition)
Heavy duty Shore power line with TT-30 adapter and 15 Amp external GFCI
Leveling Block set

Also included but not installed:
Ursa Minor Dead Pedal plate
CatStrap theft deterrent system for catalytic converter.

I might be able to hook you up with a genuine Honda Element Cabana for an extra $200 as well.

As far as damage goes it has the normal wear and tear from a 12 year old vehicle bumps and scratches, but its a Nevada/ California car so no body rust. The hood has some small waves from someone walking across it in downtown Reno and the sun damaged the cargo box and trim near the passenger side rear window in Death Valley (that place is no joke!) Its never been in any sort of accident and all the body trim is original.

I'm asking $19,500 but this is a best offer scenario (high or low). I'm not under pressure to sell, I have waited a year after all. The transaction will be in cash or certified bank check (preferred). I can help transport the car if needed for an negotiated price, either I drive it or I can transport it on a trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles