SOLD - 2007 GMC 2500HD Sierra CC/Duramax/Allison

KenR

2007 GMC 2500HD Sierra SLT Classic, crew cab, four wheel drive, Duramax/Allison.
• 101,500 miles
• Tuff Country 6” lift – excellent ride
• Bilstein 5100 shocks - brand new
• Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 – air bags in the rear
• Air Lift Load Controller I – on board air compressor and in-cab controls and guage for air bags
• Helo aluminum wheels – 17”
• BFG A/T KO’s – 50%
• Leer 100XQ shell, color matched to truck
• Line-X bedliner
• BedSlide
• Stainless steel tube steps
• Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller
• Class V receiver hitch
• Strobe lights integrated into head and taillight housings – (SAR stuff)
• XM radio/Onstar
• Leather seating, seat heaters
• Factory locking rear diff
• Stock spare tire under the bed, matching spare wheel/tire in bed

I just did the 100,000 mile service, including replacing transmission, transfer case and f/r diff fluids with synthetic. Oil has been changed every 5000 miles with Delo 400 since new.

The wheels have gotten pretty beat up with the winter road conditions here; their finish is etched and the center cap chrome is flaking off. If I were to keep the truck I’d have them refinished and get new center caps and lug nuts.

There are a couple of spots behind the rear wheels where rocks have dinged the paint. The truck hasn’t been in any accidents and the body is perfect. There is a small rock chip in the windshield.

GM has had an issue on these trucks with transmission cooler lines seeping a bit when it’s very cold. I had them replaced under warranty a year after I bought the truck, but I noticed a couple of spots in the snow last winter. There’s been talk about GM extending their warranty on these lines so I’ve hesitated to replace them again. It hasn’t been anything more than a minor irritation, but full disclosure and all that.

We’ve owned the truck since new and used it as our primary hauler for an enclosed race trailer and toy hauler. The kids have grown and moved on and we no longer need a vehicle with these capabilities. The truck gets good fuel mileage, has a great ride and pulls anything on the hitch really, really well.

$30,000 or trade for a built or not Landcruiser, Land Rover or other overland platform, Sportsmobile, KTM’s, BMW’s or other interesting motorcycles, plus or minus cash or combinations of the above, etc., etc. Not particularly interested in cars or dedicated rock crawler/trail rigs.

1075148631_hb2EZ-M.jpg

1075148452_88f34-M.jpg

1075148508_wkd4T-M.jpg

1075148682_jJvhw-M.jpg

1075148388_2jVGt-M.jpg

1075148341_GrooZ-M.jpg

1075148316_aJuVM-M.jpg

1075148594_cQAM2-M.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members