Sold - 2006 Kimberley Kamper trailer

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Sold on 4/26/2011 :wings:

The time has come to find my baby a new home. We are upgrading to a new hard sided Kimberley Karavan so I am now selling my current KK trailer set up.

For photos and details on the electrical upgrades I have done check out this thread: Brad's Consolidated King Kamper Trailer Thread

You can see in the trailer thread that this one has the extended canvas option that leans out the rear wall. This provides a lot more usable room inside on the hard floor area.

Other key features are:

1. Upgraded battery and battery management system I installed that provides 210AH of power. This easily provides enough power to camp for 3 days before needing any external re-charge.

2. Upper tropical roof that provides extra sun/heat protection in hot conditions.

3. It has both the qwik awning canvas porch for quick set up summer use that stays attached when folded closed and the full set of canvas walls and larger porch with stove jack that provides 200 sq ft of enclosed living area.

4. Zip on shower/bathroom canvas ensuite that zips around the rear door and provides a private small vinyl floored room with window for showers and or a camping toilet.

5. Webasco diesel heater for the main sleeping area controlled by a thermostat on a lead which is accessible from the bed. :)

6. I'm including the Waeco 84qt fridge that is huge and is mounted on the slideout in the kitchen.

7. Includes the Sheep Herder's wood burning stove with SS hot water tank.

8. Velcro flex LED strip that attaches to the underside of the porch roof and provides enough bug free LED lighting to not require any additional lamps or lanterns.

This trailer and it's canvas have been meticulously maintained and is in excellent shape, ready to go.

Asking price is $18K
Located in Tucson, Arizona - local pick up only

Post questions here or email me at brad-garland@comcast.net if interested.

You WILL be interviewed and I'll only let this go to a good home.:elkgrin:

Last edited:

go4aryd

Adventurer
Good think you waited until now to post this! If I were still working, it would be sold!
Good luck with the sale...

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
I have had the pleasure to share food & drink underneath your awnings. Amazing getup. I'll be watching.

wesel123

Explorer
To be honest I cant wait to see his new set up!!!!! Your KK is sweet none the less. Good luck with the sale and post up some pics of your new toy!!!!

rlpw

I sure envy you getting that Karavan. Been eying those for a couple of years. Are you getting it with an EFOY setup?

rlpw

What's the EFOY setup? Maybe I missed a cool option. :elkgrin:
EFOY is a fuel cell battery tender, You can't run the AC off of it but when you have EFOY and the solar panels you never have to worry about power drop and it looks like it can run 2 fridges easily.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj55xoclZ8Q&feature=player_embedded"]EFOY battery tender[/ame]

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Ah yes, the fuel cell. :sombrero: I looked at them and they are very cool but the price is crazy high for them right now (several $K). Over time when the prices drop they will be an excellent option. Too pricey for me right now.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
I have several PM's about this trailer. I'll reply to them shortly. I just got back from 4 days of backpacking and my tired old body needs to relax a bit. :elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior