SOLD 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 with XP/Nimbl Camper

cogden

It's been installed for at least five years and it was don't by a local graphics company, Mojave Printing and Graphics. We sourced a photo with enough pixels for the graphic and they printed it and installed it. We had some plans to experiment with the back window and the rear wall for a sort of 3D effect but never did.

Thanks and well done!

Could you show the entrance steps and how they’re stowed for travel? Are they aluminum?

Sorry for the delay. They slide onto the flatbed under the camper and are held in place by a rotating catch.
tempImagejHi3hA.png

Life has thrown us a little curve ball so we are looking to move this sooner rather than later, thus a price drop to $129,000. We've had some interest in the camper only so we're offering that at $107,500. We love the truck and wouldn't mind keeping it. The flatbed has some specific design features to hold the camper in place so I'd suggest you contact Nimbl about building a bed for you since they should have the specs, even though they have a different mounting system now. It may be an option to swap the aluminum camper base for the newer system, which is a better design in my opinion.

Tiz_Zlife

Hello;

On the eleventh picture, showing the left hand side of the camper, just above the counter there is a black substance just above the counter, can you tell me is is mold, a shadow or maybe a sealant?

Pierre D

Tiz: I'm pretty sure it is a brush seal. All you see are the bristles that bend up and down following the position of the pop-up.

Hello;

On the eleventh picture, showing the left hand side of the camper, just above the counter there is a black substance just above the counter, can you tell me is is mold, a shadow or maybe a sealant?

Yes, Pierre is correct it is a brush seal. When I had it in to do the lithium battery upgrade last year, I also had the interior teak wood trim replaced and the seal upgraded from rubber to the brush seal. It works much better and is more attractive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles