SOLD: 2003 G500 Fully built w/ Alucab RTT etc

creede

Sadly it's time for this one to go to another buyer.

IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6545.jpg

IMG_8109.JPG

This 2003 Mercedes G500 been built and maintained specifically for overloading and features dual batteries, front runner drawers, Alucab roof top tent, 270 degree canopy and Quick Pitch en suite, along with a clear view drop down fridge slide and shelf among many other improvements. Please see the link below for all the details and photos / video. It currently has 184,000 miles and has been my daily driver for 4 years. Everything in the photos is included with the exception of the fridge and stove.

FULL DETAILS HERE

Last edited:

Runfar21

Nice looking G! Everything you need and nothing you don’t. I wish the G fit our family better because they are great for overland and trail. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Aggie

Observer
Nice looking set up. I read your ad and under the "why sell" section I noted the "Living in Texas there is very little public land and none of it requires the level of competence this car has." Sadly, this is closer to true than most people realize. I suppose there are a few spots in Big Bend that would come close, but that's about it. Anyway, good looking vehicle and good luck with the sale.

creede

Nice looking set up. I read your ad and under the "why sell" section I noted the "Living in Texas there is very little public land and none of it requires the level of competence this car has." Sadly, this is closer to true than most people realize. I suppose there are a few spots in Big Bend that would come close, but that's about it. Anyway, good looking vehicle and good luck with the sale.

Thanks all for the kind words.

Texas Aggie, I agree completely. Most of Big Bend is pretty tame. If I lived in Utah still I'd definitely be holding on to this one. Since moving isn't in the cards, hopefully someone else can enjoy the ride.

creede

This thing is sick, and in my city. Sad that it's out of my budget but someone will get a good rig.

Thanks man. Spread the word. I'd love to sell this locally so I can see it around town from time to time. Would be a great northern Mexico / Baja escape vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94