AC / Heat

Separate AC / Heat Unit with Thermostat Control in the Rear

Power Windows / Power Locks

Cruise Control

FM/AM/CD Radio

Ambulance Body Type III – Wheeled Coach Industries T3

Front Grill Guard

PA Controls

Very Good Tires (LT225/75R16) All Around (Brand New Spare)

Decals & Striping Removed (done with extensive effort and care so that there is no “ghosting” of the decals, letters)

Side Cab Windows & Box Windows Tinted

New Windshield

New Cab Carpet

Red Emergency Lights Tinted Black and Covered with Matte UV Protectant

Flooring Prepped – Removed Cart Hardware & Removed Vinyl (all trim intact and In Great Shape with all trim screws)

Walls Prepped

Will Include Wood Flooring (4 Boxes) & Paneling (Several Pieces) I Purchased for This Project ($300+ Worth)

Interior & Exterior in Excellent Condition

Vehicle Operates and Drives Excellent

Clear Title

Vehicle came from a small town where it was meticulously maintained, stored inside and did not have the hours put on it as many other ambulances can because of its rural home and type of use. This is the 3rd ambulance I have purchased (this is by far one of the nicest I have found) with awesome plans but just can’t find the time.

I can only upload 10 pictures but I have others of the interior, the wood materials, etc. that I can send to interested parties.

Thanks for looking! Shawn (913-449-2245 / shawn@postrockadvisors.net)

Attachments

• Ambulance #1.jpg
    Ambulance #1.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 164
  • Ambulance #2.jpg
    Ambulance #2.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 165
  • Ambulance #3.jpg
    Ambulance #3.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 155
  • Ambulance #4.jpg
    Ambulance #4.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 146
  • Ambulance #5.jpg
    Ambulance #5.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 135
  • Ambulance #6.jpg
    Ambulance #6.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 207
  • Ambulance #8.jpg
    Ambulance #8.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 222
  • Ambulance #7.jpg
    Ambulance #7.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 216
  • Ambulance #10.jpg
    Ambulance #10.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 147
  • Ambulance #12.jpg
    Ambulance #12.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 135

Craig_C

Nice looking ambulance! Looks like it is off to a good start. Location? Stand up height? Market is too steep for me right now, but GLWS.

dtruzinski

Explorer
Yeah...I bought it...you will notice that I made a comment that this would be a great expo rig foundation. We were negotiating on the purchase of a Chinook when this was listed. Fortunately, the Chinook was over-priced and the owner was not in a mood to negotiate. So we are now planning our first Ambo-built. Previously, we built a Ram 5500 with a flatbed camper (American Hero) and 41 MPT super singles, then a couple of Fuso's FG s with custom campers....am currently driving and modifying a 2003 Ford Sportsmobile/Ujoint E350 7.3L (just added 540W of solar and two Battle Born LI batteries).

Once we get this rig home, we will begin the transformation process and a build thread. Stay tuned this will be a fun build

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Yeah...I bought it...you will notice that I made a comment that this would be a great expo rig foundation. We were negotiating on the purchase of a Chinook when this was listed. Fortunately, the Chinook was over-priced and the owner was not in a mood to negotiate. So we are now planning our first Ambo-built. Previously, we built a Ram 5500 with a flatbed camper (American Hero) and 41 MPT super singles, then a couple of Fuso's FG s with custom campers....am currently driving and modifying a 2003 Ford Sportsmobile/Ujoint E350 7.3L (just added 540W of solar and two Battle Born LI batteries).

Once we get this rig home, we will begin the transformation process and a build thread. Stay tuned this will be a fun build
Nice. Which charge controller and which Battle born batteries did you use? Sounds like this Ambo build will be stellar

dtruzinski

Explorer
@Jdubucsd I used the 100AH batteries and the 50A Victron Charge Controller. Now that I wired them in series, I realized that I could have gone with a smaller charge controller. Of course there is the Ambo build which will get a roof full of solar panels!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles