SOLD 2000 UZJ100 194k 2"lift well maintained $10,500 OBO

fzj80joe

It's been really quiet. Do I just have the price to high? People who are shopping for a 100 series what are your opinions. This is a motivated seller.

plh

Explorer
20 years old and too many miles for me. Whats KBB value? You may want to check that for pricing. I've been looking at one in the Chicago land with 30K less miles for considerably less $

BigfootsReal

20 years old and too many miles for me. Whats KBB value? You may want to check that for pricing. I've been looking at one in the Chicago land with 30K less miles for considerably less $
194k isn't bad for a 2000. That's break in miles for a Land Cruiser.

fzj80joe

Thanks for the input. KBB doesn't seem to be very accurate for Land Cruiser so I didn't bother checking. I think the KBB for my 80 series was $5k and it appraised for $20k and the bank loaned $15k for it... Will you send me a link for the one for sale in Chicago? I was raised about 2 hours north of there and all of our vehicles were pretty darn rusty...

BigfootsReal

Any 20 yo vehicle with 200K miles is not break in miles. LC kool aid

My 06 is just about to hit 200k and it rides better than most newer vehicles I’ve driven. Doesn’t leak a drop of anything nor burn any oil. A well maintained one will go another 200k.

you like Kool aid?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles