SOLD!! - 1992 CDN M101 1/4 Ton Custom with CVT/Water/LPG and more

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
SOLD!! To very nice people!

Hello All,
I am looking to trade my CDN M101 off-road camping trailer. Reason, I am selling my 2000 XJ as I bought a more family friendly Ram 1500 Crew, so the trailer is less fitting for that rig. There is a long standing build thread (see signature below) here on ExPo but Photobucket blew away all my photos (thanks a lot) so it is pretty wordy and not very picture-y. LOTS of pics can be found here in random order.

What would I trade it for? A really lightweight camper (slide in) for my 2014 Ram 1500 short box 5'7". FWC or similar, or maybe a Flippac camper shell/tent? If nothing is available to trade for, then I might be interested in selling for cash.

Details:

1992 DEW Engineering CDN M101 1/4-ton Iltis Trailer

• All OEM parts to put it back to OEM should anyone want to (including 24v lighting and cabling etc.
  • Custom 3 axis coupler and standard ball hitch setup included (swappable). Includes OEM Lunette and pintle hitch as well
  • Grote LED MilSpec tail lights and LED marker lights
  • Custom LED under lighting and perimeter lighting
  • 12v on board power system charged by vehicle while towing via 7 pin cable. 1 x deep cycle RV battery in tongue box
  • 140-watt 2 panel portable solar system
  • Complete re-paint in 2014 with marine primers and marine enamel top coat
  • Inner tub treated with POR15 then Monstaliner
  • Undercarriage treated with POR 15 and Bed Liner
  • Custom built trussed wood lid - Cavity Free Baltic Birch marine ply with West System Epoxy/glass outer (lockable). Includes gas lift struts
  • 2015 CVT Mt Hood 3 person RTT with black cover in excellent condition. Anti condensation mat and insulation plus interior lighting and USB charging
  • Comes with 7' Camping Labs awning over kitchen. "May/Could" include brand new Oztrail 8' awning and matching room for the right deal!!
  • 5 on 4.5 Drums with 15 x 7 Soft 8 Steel Wheels and 31 x 10.5 x 15 BFG AT's @ 80% Tread
  • 13 gallon on board potable water system with ShurFlow 2.5 gal 12v pump
  • Eccotemp L7 LPG hot water heater with 11 lb. LPG tank and custom aluminum holder (lockable)
  • Custom rear kitchen area with L shaped counters and adjustable legs

• Includes interior storage system/bins
  • Custom 2” trailer hitch for bike carrier, spare tire mount, basket rack…your choice (none included)
  • Too many things to mention here! PM me for details
  • Located on Vancouver Island (Victoria BC) in Canada. Will travel for the right deal!!

Would like to trade soon…want to be ready for camping ASAP!

20150625_125111 by Gregory Bird, on Flickr

20170625_142746 by Gregory Bird, on Flickr

20170622_185128 by Gregory Bird, on Flickr

20160624_204646 by Gregory Bird, on Flickr

More pics coming... need to find them all and upload to Flickr.

Last edited:

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
What would your cash asking price be?

Apparently it was $7K. lol It just went down the road with its new owner. I am both happy and sad all at the same time.

x2 on the cash price, both with and without the RTT?

As above... who knew?

I'm located at the other end of the island. How much $$ do you want for it?

Sold sold sold!

That's a great little trailer!!!!! Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Silvrzuki! Yeah it was a great trailer. I am really happy that the people who bought it (a friends nephew) are going to use it well. They are heading out for a year or possibly 2 after selling their newly renovated house and quitting both of their jobs. Nice young couple taking the trailer on way more adventures than I ever could/would.

Got exactly what I wanted, and so did they.

So I guess, this thread is now officially closed. Stay tuned for my NEXT thread, the Ramcamper!!

:coffeedrink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz