SOLD 1990 Toyota Town Ace 4x4 Pop Top Diesel Camper

jhjeff

Selling a 1990 Toyota Town Ace 4x4 Diesel pop top camper.

Toyota 2C 1.8L Diesel engine with 51,780 miles. Push button 4WD with manual locking hubs, 4Hi/Lo, 5 speed manual column shift, Right hand drive. Engel electric fridge, power windows, alarm system, fresh/grey water tanks, indoor and outdoor sinks, Instamatic 3000 awning, diesel bunk heater with timer and temp settings, lockable rear storage box, deep cycle 2nd battery.

This Town Ace has the higher roof as well as rear storage box, both harder to find options. Took a year of searching to find a Town Ace in this good of condition. I imported it from Japan and then had all major work done to get it in tip top shape. Rear area can be set up as couch on side with 2 seats+table or remove table and cushions all convert into bed area.

30/60/90 service has been done, timing belt and exhaust manifold replaced, conversion of cooling system to US/R134 and had a 100 point inspection completed. All work done by Import Performance in Bend, Oregon.

Known issues: Driver side power window has a catch/sticky spot, have not opened up door panel to address. It's not a speed demon on mountain passes, so can't be a rush for that. On the highway it cruises at 65mph no problem. Radio was disconnected and is from Japan so might need to replace if want to use US radio at all. Rust can be a big issue for some Japanese vehicles, no major spots I've found on this one. Small dents/paint chips and cracks on some seams/wear areas.

Wheels/tires: Please note that van has 14in tires and stock Toyota wheels that are in 1st pic. Pictures of wheels/tires in storage unit are not on van. Tires are Bridgestone Ecopia R680, 175 R14LT
Can fit 15in tires/wheels and also easily be lifted.

Only selling as I ended up importing another Toyota 4x4 Camper and can't justify have 2, so this mini adventure mobile will go to someone else.

Price: $23,500

IMG_5723.lz.jpg

IMG_5667.lz.jpg

IMG_4426.copy.jpg
IMG_4423.copy.jpg
IMG_4419.copy.jpg
IMG_4418.lz.jpg
IMG_4416.copy.jpg

IMG_4415.lz.jpg
IMG_4417.lz.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4415.lz.jpg
    IMG_4415.lz.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 175

Shradicalwyo

Adventurer
Are you the one with the Delicas I keep seeing around the valley by chance?? I’d love this but a Delica would make more sense with my lifestyle...

jhjeff

Are you the one with the Delicas I keep seeing around the valley by chance?? I’d love this but a Delica would make more sense with my lifestyle...
Yes, I have multiple Delicas as well. PM me and I can get you info on those as well as 2 more Toyota Campers I have for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles