add on's include the following
Custom Front Bumper
Warn 12,000 winch
Internal roll cage
Beard Racing Seats with 4 point harness
24volt to 12volt converter
E-trac
Upgraded H4 headlights
Lots of powder coated parts(grey), including the front & rear bumper, cage, rear seat brackets, soft top cross bars, etc.

This Pinzgauer is running Awesome! The wife says I can only keep one. So this one must go. The Pinzgauer is currently licensed and registered in California. It is located in San Diego. Please call for more information 760-402-2251

Thanks

Justin

PassengerSideViewFrontDirt.jpg

FrontViewCrossingWater.jpg

P1000626.jpg

RearDrivingWater.jpg

DSC_9948.jpg

P1000548.jpg

Last edited:

SCRover

Adventurer
sweet, dude! madly trying to figure out for what purpose i could justify such a purchase. neighborhood school bus? transport for my older boy's cub scout den? SAR vehicle for the country's next natural disaster? cripes.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
sweet, dude! madly trying to figure out for what purpose i could justify such a purchase. neighborhood school bus? transport for my older boy's cub scout den? SAR vehicle for the country's next natural disaster? cripes.

All the above, but really because it just brings a big smile to your face while driving it!!:)

barlowrs

Explorer
I hate you Justin! I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only I had a, the money, and b, the place to park it..it would be MINE...but alas :(

blupaddler

Conspirator
The wife says I can only keep one. So this one must go.

Funny, I saw this on craigslist and thought of you, but then went to myself... Justin has a white one...

I had no idea you had TWO!!! :Wow1:

I can assure anyone that might consider buying this that Justin is very detail oriented, and takes VERY good care of his stuff!

Gear

Mighty nice! This looks like a well kept example.

Some of the taller ooglers (not gonna mention any names) might want to know how the roll cage and custom seats impact the drivers' area.

Is there room for regular size people of normal stature, like 6'4", behind the wheel?

How tall are you? Do you whang the roll cage with your head?

The seats and cage were installed by the previous owner. Ideally it fits a smaller individual. The Beard Racing Seats are welded to the stock Pinzgauer seat brackets. This means all you need to do is remove the one bolt from the rear of the seat and the hole seat comes out. Makes it easy to get to the engine. It would be very easy to put a different or back to stock seat in this Pinzgauer. I am 5'-8" if this helps. The driver seat also has the stock slider. Allowing for front to back adjustment. I'm not going to lie, it is tight getting into the drivers position but once you learn a few tricks it's not that bad. I have not hit my head on the roll bar, but I think it would be a good idea to pad them.

Once seated and buckled up, you feel like Mad Max with the cage and front bumper. Also the third axle brings a stability that is not found in my 710m. This Pinzgauer feels like it is on rails in the corners. Lots of fun on the back roads!

P1000597.jpg

P1000549.jpg

Gear

Funny, I saw this on craigslist and thought of you, but then went to myself... Justin has a white one...

I had no idea you had TWO!!! :Wow1:

I can assure anyone that might consider buying this that Justin is very detail oriented, and takes VERY good care of his stuff!

Ha ha, These trucks are addicting. Attention to detail - look at the underside of this one! Previous Owner painted the undercarriage. He also powder coated several parts including the rear bumper and the metal portion of the rear tumble seats.

P1000539.jpg

P1000534.jpg

P1000538.jpg

P1000558.jpg

Gear

You now have two Pinz???

Let me guess...You are sleeping in the garage until one (if not both) are sold???
IIRC: You were wondering how you could keep your first one, when we last talked at the desert event.

Thanks again for letting me drive your 4x4 Pinz! SUPER FUN!!!

Good luck buddy!

Hi Jack,
You think the 4x4 was a good time. The 6x6 is twice the fun. True six wheel drive is really Cool! I replaced all of the T fittings and the bottle for the hydraulic lockers. Then I bleed them.

P1000629.jpg

SCRover

Adventurer
i wondered the same thing after seeing the pic of the driver's seat and its position. there is no way i could get in there comfortably. probably a good thing really because i was dreaming about this rig. if i bought it, my dreaming would be happening while i was laying in the back with the few things my wife would allow me to keep after the divorce.

77cruiser77

Observer
so this looks really cool but I know nothing about them. How capable are they on the road? What speeds can they do comfortably?

Gear

so this looks really cool but I know nothing about them. How capable are they on the road? What speeds can they do comfortably?

The 712m(6x6) is able to cruise at 55 mph. It will go a little bit faster on the flats. It's strengths are moving cargo over bad roads. This is a 1.5 ton truck. With that said it has a relatively small foot print(roughly 16' by 6') It looks larger in the photographs, until you put something next to it for perspective. It looks really small when you put 14 adults in it. Which is what it was design to carry. As far as comfort most are suprised by how nice it rides. The only complaint that I would give it is the noise at highway speed.

YouTube is your friend. Check out the video's of the Pinzgauer on it!

Last edited:

77cruiser77

Observer
I had a FJ40 as a DD on highways. I could handle the noise but I am unable to buy this that I guess my tolerances are irrelevant. GLWTS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94