SOLD '08 FJ Cruiser 80k miles - Built $32k FIRM

WarnerD9

Builder
This has been my second 2008 FJ Cruiser. I purchased it from the original owner back in 2016 when it had ~44k miles on it. Toyota dealer maintained and modified by Master Technicians only. No corners cut on maintenance/repairs, installation, or product selection. This FJ has never let me down. It was built to go fast on the highway and be fully capable in any terrain, not perfect at anything but great for everything. I enjoy putting these projects together almost as much as I enjoy using them. I typically build and use them simultaneously, then by the time they have been completed, I have typically purchased and started on another project. And so it is, that it is time to move on to the next one.

Mileage: 79,701
(as of 10/23/21)

Price: $32,000 - FIRM Most FJ Cruisers are selling for this amount or more with this milage, stock. FJ's with similar years and miles are selling for less but they aren't modified like this (roughly $20k in parts before installation). Title in hand, not interested in selling it for anything less than $32,000. If it doesn't make sense to you, please move on and save your time and mine. No need for negativity or passive-aggressive critique.

VIN: JTEBU11F18K029802
Year: 2008
Color: White ext, Black int
Trim: Trail Teams
Trans: 5spd Auto
Drive: Part-time 4WD, ATRAC, Rear Locker, Torque converter lock-up kit

Modifications:
- Before you get too excited...
- Paint - The paint is consistent with the age and use. The passenger side was repainted after a low-speed traffic incident where another car merged into the side while approaching a traffic light. Only the passenger door received minor damage, but we determined that to make the blend right, we should repaint the whole side.​
- Body - No major dents or dings.​
- I have built this vehicle to be extremely capable across a wide spectrum. It is heavy, but everything works. I have loved every minute of taking it out into the unknown or taking trips down to Mexico to explore Sonora or Baja or the wonderful state of Utah. I wouldn't say it has been babied and it certainly hasn't been abused. I am OCD about maintenance and making sure everything works as it should. I have full confidence in selling this vehicle to its next owner and hope to stay in touch with them and hopefully share some future adventures with them and see how it does.​

If this is the right rig for you, please PM me and I will respond as soon as I am able to.

I need to get the exterior cleaned/detailed so I can get some decent photos to post - stay tuned.

IMG_2263.jpg
IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

Attachments

• Est_1002_from_EXPEDITION_ONE_LLC_4792.pdf
    68.3 KB · Views: 202
  • Invoice_3345_from_AutoHome_USA.pdf
    25 KB · Views: 126
  • Invoice_1333_from_Cruiser_Brothers_LLC.pdf
    41.7 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2276.jpg
    IMG_2276.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

WarnerD9

Builder
01337f1903861f06eb8f48943b4fc65a57d18e72df.jpg

Here is an exterior photo from our Jan '21 Baja trip - lights on rack not included.

Attachments

• 012ea8be9b5ab4a5e525a461b1405defbe47f3e79d.jpg
    012ea8be9b5ab4a5e525a461b1405defbe47f3e79d.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 188

WarnerD9

Builder
Autocheck - like Carfax report attached.

Attachments

• JTEBU11F18K029802 - Autocheck.pdf
    765.7 KB · Views: 157

NicholasH

I bought my LR D90 from WarnerD9 ~ 6 months ago. He’s a good guy, straight shooter. Kept meticulous records and was up front about condition of vehicle etc. He’s a true enthusiast for these off road trucks and knows what he’s talking about. I’ve never seen this particular truck but based on my experience with Robert you can buy with confidence!

WarnerD9

Builder
I bought my LR D90 from WarnerD9 ~ 6 months ago. He’s a good guy, straight shooter. Kept meticulous records and was up front about condition of vehicle etc. He’s a true enthusiast for these off road trucks and knows what he’s talking about. I’ve never seen this particular truck but based on my experience with Robert you can buy with confidence!

Nick, thank you for the kind words!

I must say, of all the cars I’ve had, I might miss yours the most!

Mistuhmao

I just bought my 2014 LC200 from WarnerD9 this past weekend and I had a great experience. The car was exactly as described and in better condition than I had imagined. He truly knows what he's doing when it comes to building capable off-road vehicles and he does not cut corners in terms of build quality. He's an honest, down to earth guy who is easy to work with. I echo Nicholas in that you can buy with confidence!

Last edited:

TexasTundra

Observer
Mistuhmao, I'm very jealous you got the 200. I slept on that one. You've got a great vehicle on your hands there, and I'm looking forward to seeing you post updates on that truck.

For anyone considering the FJ, I've driven it and it's absolutely rock solid and very well set up.

WarnerD9

Builder
Mistuhmao, I'm very jealous you got the 200. I slept on that one. You've got a great vehicle on your hands there, and I'm looking forward to seeing you post updates on that truck.

For anyone considering the FJ, I've driven it and it's absolutely rock solid and very well set up.

@TexasTundra - you had your chance on the 200!

Thanks for the kind words!

Jesmor3

Logged on to mark our LC 100 as sold and saw this featured. It's beautiful! I do miss my '08 TT dearly. Sold it with about this many miles. I'm also local to SLC . . . may need to change my priorities to be able to get this build! GLWS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles