SOLD 06 Tacoma 4x4 New England

fsiegels727

SOLD

Thanks for looking,
For sale is my 06 Access cab with the 4cyl engine. Truck has a manual transmission, nothing fancy here...just straight reliability.

the truck got the new Frame, leafs, lower control arms, brake lines, etc. through the Toyota recall about a year ago...so its all fairly fresh. I have the Frame fluid filmed before every winter and do my best to wash the truck when it gets Nasty out.

In an effort to be up front here I am listing all the negatives first...thats generally what folks ask about.

-there is a tiny rock chip. has been fixed professionally
  • the horn doesn't work
  • there is a leaky section on the rear window...just little bit in heavy rain...I have tried my damndest to fix it from the inside and the outside with no luck. sometimes it leaks sometimes it does not. I have a little rag shoved up where it is that I change if its moist after a storm.
  • the parking brake only engages on the right rear tire, rendering it mildly ineffective. (not an issue as its a stick and you can just leave it in gear) ((this will
be fixed come spring...needs a new cable))
  • small tear in drivers side seat (taped and has seat cover)
  • dent on left rear side (not from me...doesn't bother me)
  • minor scratches and dents (anything that had exposed paint has been covered and sealed)
everything else works as it should!
Below is a list of all thats been done to the truck recently.
I built this truck for a cross country trip that I did last summer. I drove across the country and back, camping the whole time...never let me down)

Engine mods

Secondary air pump filter mod
K&N air filter
Oil change every 3k
Diff, 4x4 trans case fluid change - 180k ish
Hood bug deflector
rear Diff breather
New wheel bearings/hubs
New rear axle seal
New rear brake shoes
New calipers, rotors, and pads
New AC compressor
New AC engagement arm/pully
New blower motor
New ABS/wheel speed sensors front

Electrical mods/Interior mods

White/red led map light
LED reverse lights
LED tail lights
Offroad driving lights
Side shooter ditch lights
Ditch light brackets (cali raised)
Suitech “S-Pod”
LED bed light
cobra CB radio
Midland CB antenna
Midland GRMS
Ram mount Ipad
Inverter
Battery volt meter & plug panel
Aftermaket pioneer stereo
Door mag lite mount
YI dash cam
Mirror relocation bracket
Magnet phone mount
Aftermaket shift knob
Seat cover
Center console organizer
Weather tech floor mats

Bed

Bedmat
Extra tie downs
Vodoo short bedrack
Total Chaos bed stiffeners
Tailgate theft clamp
Yeti bottle opener hard mount
Curt trailer receiver
Yamika Ski/rod clamps (mounted to underside of rack)

Wheels/tires

KMC enduro alloy wheels w spacer (discontinued I think)
235/85/16 Falken wild peak tires

Suspension

3rd gen TRD OR coil overs and rear struts (just installed)

The truck is solid, runs strong and drives great. It currently has 190,xxx miles, which will increase a little as I still drive it.

There is no shake, no highway wobble. nothing. The 3rd gen suspension gave it a moderate 1 inch lift and the 235s on alloy wheels give it a tasteful look and functionality without the stress that a 3 inch lift puts on various components.

Clutch is strong and was replaced by the previous owner.

4x4 hi and lo works, I engage it regularly so nothing seizes.

average MPG with all mods is 18-19 winter and 19-24 summer. the whole point of this truck is to daily well and be well built for any adventure! Its a 4cyl so I kept it light. no armor.

The falken wild peaks went on last summer. roughly 6k on them.
- factory painted black steel rims with bfg rugged terrains (245s) also included. (still have life left)

Price: I am going to offer it as a "package" first to see if that gets any interest.
not looking to part it out.

That means the truck + the Tepui kukenam 3 person RTT + the KB voodoo bedrack = $11,800 OBO

if you don't want it with that:
  • $1000 for the tent
  • $300 for the rack
  • $150 for the Midland GMRS radio
= $10,350 OBO for just the truck

feel free to ask any questions and enjoy the pictures!

I can update with specific pictures if requested!

NOTE: the camping pictures are from the trip and are prior to the 3rd gen suspension upgrade so the truck is about an inch higher now...see snowy picture.

I am posting this with some hesitation (as I like my truck) and I am in no rush, but if the truck is what someone is looking for and we can agree on a price I'm all in.

Cheers and thanks for looking!

Last edited:

fsiegels727

and some more eye candy of where the truck has been! feel free to send me a dm or leave a comment! I try to check this regularly!

fsiegels727

here are some pictures of the undercarriage on the truck as well as the engine bay. The picture of the seat mount is one thing that frustrates me as that keeps getting a bunch of surface rust on it from salty shoes. I sanded it down this summer, built an elaborate spray booth around it and sprayed it black....obviously not good enough...will do that again this summer...that is the only rust on the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles