SOLD — Dometic CFX 35W Fridge with Slide (like new condition)

4_justin_d

Description:

Fridge -- Dometic CFX 35W
- like new condition with box & paper work
- opened and placed in the jeep and plugged in... drove around for a few days with it with some drinks in it.
- has not been used on any trips or food placed in side.

Price: $600
- local pick up preferred
- will ship only at buyers expense

Attachments

• IMG_2509.jpg
    IMG_2509.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_2510.jpg
    IMG_2510.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_2512.jpg
    IMG_2512.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:

4_justin_d

Why are you selling?

Just found out after buying we're having a baby and probably don't need a brand new fridge right now, could use some of that money back if possible.

Fridge worked great for the 3 weeks I had it in and wish I could have used it on a trip, but will get another maybe in a year or so.

ravenplague

Hey, just to be clear , it is for both items, right? Also , would you consider best offers?
Im in Santa Cruz!
thanks
Steve

seansheds

Just found out after buying we're having a baby and probably don't need a brand new fridge right now, could use some of that money back if possible.

Fridge worked great for the 3 weeks I had it in and wish I could have used it on a trip, but will get another maybe in a year or so.

I want one, but I’m in Redondo. I was just curious is you were selling because you didn’t like it for some reason.

4_justin_d

Hey, just to be clear , it is for both items, right? Also , would you consider best offers?
Im in Santa Cruz!
thanks
Steve

Hey Steve... thanks for looking. Yes it's for both items, but I can sell just the fridge if that's all you need.

Depending on the offer, I might be interested... what'd you have in mind ?

4_justin_d

I want one, but I’m in Redondo. I was just curious is you were selling because you didn’t like it for some reason.

I loved it and wish I could hold on to it, just trying to liquidate several things right now. Unfortunately the fridge is not a priority anymore right now, but hoping in like a year I can get another and would definitely go back with Dometic !

JR007

Description:

Fridge -- Dometic CFX 35W
- like new condition with box & paper work
- opened and placed in the jeep and plugged in... drove around for a few days with it with some drinks in it.
- has not been used on any trips or food placed in side.

Slide -- Dometic Slide for 35W
- like new condition with box and paper work
- opened and placed in the jeep with fridge on it for a few days and drove around
- has not been used on any trips.

Price: $800
- local pick up preferred
- will ship only at buyers expense

Known Problems: small scratch on underside of slide, was there when I received it.

What is that cage I see in the pictures? Where did you get that? I like the way is separates the storage compartment from the passenger compartment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4_justin_d

What is that cage I see in the pictures? Where did you get that? I like the way is separates the storage compartment from the passenger compartment.

It’s a dog barrier from Bestop (https://www.quadratec.com/products/92035_0900_07.htm).

I use to have the whole barrier in, but since I added the Goose Gear plate system and side cubbies I had to remove the bottom and just use the top. Still works and keeps the pups out of the front ! Also great to attach bags or other things on it too if you want.

JR007

It’s a dog barrier from Bestop (https://www.quadratec.com/products/92035_0900_07.htm).

I use to have the whole barrier in, but since I added the Goose Gear plate system and side cubbies I had to remove the bottom and just use the top. Still works and keeps the pups out of the front ! Also great to attach bags or other things on it too if you want.

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply. I do like what you did with that.

4_justin_d

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply. I do like what you did with that.

Thanks... ya it’s worked out great. Looking to build a custom sleep platform next cause I still need the back seats in and can’t do the whole Goose Gear delete kit. I fit perfect on the passenger side with the front seat pushed all the way forward.

I’ll use space under the sleeping platform for some storage and make the platform easily removable for when I’m not on a trip and need to haul people around in the back seat...

4_justin_d

Hey Steve... thanks for looking. Yes it's for both items, but I can sell just the fridge if that's all you need.

Depending on the offer, I might be interested... what'd you have in mind ?
Im in Santa Cruz!
thanks
Steve

Hey Steve... did you see my previous response ?

I’m up for best offers and selling either both or just the fridge.

Let me know !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles