SOLD••> 2017 EarthCruiser FX $175K - Super Clean, 15K miles, like new!

Temerity

PRICE REDUCED! ????If you have been waiting for an EarthCruiser, now is the time! She is ready to rock and roll for the winter season!! ❄⛰❄ Ample ski and snowboard storage - we had six pairs of skis in there full time, up to 14 pairs one day and still had room for more gear! ❄ If skiing is not your jam this EC is itching to get into the desert for some serious off-roading! Get on it!

Ross310

Just my 2 cents.

We have a 2016 Earthcruiser FX and it has been such a dependable setup. We have had it in temperatures down to -15 deg and driven across the desert in 113+ deg. The Fuso never overheats or has mechanical issues.

The heater and insulation in the house is phenomenal and the Webasco heater is quiet, sips fuel, and you can literally be comfortable inside in a t-shirt when it's freezing and windy outside. With the solar setup, we never plug in. The water purification system is top notch too. We have had other RV's with water filtration but this is the first one that we actually drink the purified water.

Great trucks with lots of practical research behind them, which explains the reliability.

Good luck with your sale.

eugarps

Temerity,

is it possible to add lower windows over the bed. Would that have been a factory option? Since I’d be living in it full-time I’d like as many windows as I can have. Also, I don’t like sleeping in a bind alcove.

Temerity

We have a 2016 Earthcruiser FX and it has been such a dependable setup. We have had it in temperatures down to -15 deg and driven across the desert in 113+ deg. The Fuso never overheats or has mechanical issues.
The heater and insulation in the house is phenomenal and the Webasco heater is quiet, sips fuel, and you can literally be comfortable inside in a t-shirt when it's freezing and windy outside. With the solar setup, we never plug in. The water purification system is top notch too.

We agree, the heat is impressive, that is the main reason we bought in the first place as we are strictly ski-snow-winter travelers. We went two months+ in the winter and never plugged in, the heat is ??

Temerity

Temerity,

is it possible to add lower windows over the bed. Would that have been a factory option? Since I’d be living in it full-time I’d like as many windows as I can have. Also, I don’t like sleeping in a bind alcove.
Not a factory option to our knowledge ?

38snubby

No love for this apparantly. I guess it is too close to GXV or Earthroamer used prices especially since it needs DEF. Totatally defeats the small sized concept for traveling internationally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles