SOLD••> 2017 EarthCruiser FX $175K - Super Clean, 15K miles, like new!

Starbuck5813

Does this EC FX also fit into a shipping container, like the EC EXP, or are the solid walls too tall? And I was also wondering if you have a microwave or small convection oven in there? I don’t see one, wondering if it is hidden away in a drawer.

Last edited:

Temerity

Thank you for your interest. This EC was just delivered to EarthCruiser in Bend, OR and is in their certified pre-owned program. You can contact Brent there for more information. No microwave or convection oven but it can be added. As for shipping the FX, we never intended to but if you air the tires down almost all the way we believe it can fit in a shipping container? A good question for EarthCruiser. Thanks :)

Steve_382

Thank you for your interest. This EC was just delivered to EarthCruiser in Bend, OR and is in their certified pre-owned program. You can contact Brent there for more information. No microwave or convection oven but it can be added. As for shipping the FX, we never intended to but if you air the tires down almost all the way we believe it can fit in a shipping container? A good question for EarthCruiser. Thanks :)

I think they told me the FX required an oversized container due to the taller configuration. They also have to air down the EXP a little to squeeze it in to a regular container.

supermoo

Observer
Very interested. Can you tell me what the heating system is for the truck? Can you run water in the tanks during winter months?

Temerity

Very interested. Can you tell me what the heating system is for the truck? Can you run water in the tanks during winter months?
  • Webasto Dual Top hot air and water heater diesel
  • Yes our primary use was for winter travel in cold climates only. Dries out ski gear in minutes and you can be in a t-shirt inside when it's -20 out.

Temerity

I think they told me the FX required an oversized container due to the taller configuration. They also have to air down the EXP a little to squeeze it in to a regular container.
Yes, I believe that to put it into a normal container you have to air down the tires (y)

Temerity

PRICE DROP! ????If you have been waiting for an EarthCruiser, now is the time! She is ready to rock and roll for ski season!! ❄️⛰❄️ We never plugged in all winter and the heat in the EC is more powerful than you will ever need! ??

Attachments

• 2018-03-06 16.37.41.jpg
    2018-03-06 16.37.41.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 545

Macarrra

Gorgeous vehicle bump

Good luck with this, its a splendid vehicle...sadly just not a lot of people out there (thats myself included) that can part with $200k for an adventure vehicle, quite a niche audience

Really hope you find your buyer soon

eugarps

I’ll check the value of my house.... This is cheaper than most of the condos I’ve been considering and lots more versatile. I understand ECs can be equipped with more solar and an A/C air conditioning system. Since you’re in I’ll check with EC on the cost of li batteries, air conditioning, and a solar upgrade. Also, you mention DEF in the video. What year is the chassis? What transmission and transfer case does it use? In the meantime, I’ll do some math....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles