SOLD— Wilson Electronics 4G Cell Phone Booster

Frosty_1

Adventurer
Selling a like new Wilson Electronics Cell phone booster. Includes original box, two antennas(stub and 12" magnetic) and internal antenna as well. For details google "Wilson 460108."

I paid $460 for this 1 year ago. Willing to sell for $200 including UPS shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. Paypal gift or you pay fees. Or, face to face in PDX metro area.

Jason911

Adventurer
Great price on a great product. If it's still here in 2 weeks I'll take it. I'd buy it now, but I just bought an ARB 37 fridge from another member on here, and I'm a little tapped out at the moment.

Jason911

Adventurer
It'll work with all legacy carriers, except clearwire. from the company page: The Wilson Electronics Mobile 4G™ 460108 cell phone signal booster improves coverage – including 4G, 3G, and 2G data downloads – for subscribers of all U.S. cellular networks (except Clearwire).

By also boosting all major carriers' legacy voice and data services, the Mobile 4G 460108 provides a strong, reliable signal, even where 4G services are unavailable. All cellular devices connect to the system wirelessly, and the Mobile 4G supports multiple simultaneous connections.

The Wilson Mobile 4G helps reduce dropped calls, speeds data rates in weak signal areas and allows users to originate calls from those dreaded “dead spots.” The Mobile 4G helps users stay connected around town and on the open road by detecting available cellular signal, amplifying it, and delivering the amplified signal inside your vehicle. You'll enjoy extended calling range, clearer voice reception and longer battery life.

The 460108 Mobile 4G will have a 50db amplifier with automatic gain control, a magnetic mount outside antenna, low profile interior antenna, and vehicle DC power adapater. Installation is easy and can be completed in just a few minutes.

NISHANA

Banned
Wilson is the best Option

It supports all the carriers. One of the best manufacturer that helps us resolve reception issues. Along with them there are many other manufacturers of signal boosters you should also try it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles