Softopper w/rack?

taco59

Sub’d
Have a softopper and need to get a bed rack purchased or built that will ho over the softopper, I want it to be tall enough to be able to fold the top up and down and also would like the room to be able to roll up the sides...,
Anybody have any leads on something like this?
Thanks!

BobsCreek

Adventurer
Sub’d
Have a softopper and need to get a bed rack purchased or built that will ho over the softopper, I want it to be tall enough to be able to fold the top up and down and also would like the room to be able to roll up the sides...,
Anybody have any leads on something like this?
Thanks!

The above post, or you should have fabricators in your region who can build one for you.

dirtnsmores

I'm needing something for under $500 to work as a basic rack over the soft topper. Basically I just want to mount a 270° awning. Anyone have ideas?

TT-Tacoma

Observer
I know this is an old thread, but did you go this route? How did it work for you? Or, what route did you go for this?
I never did. I ended up selling the truck not long after looking for one. I know there's a guy out there that makes them for that setup but can't remember who it was. Best bet is to Google it up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94