Soft shell that can fit bedding when closed?

Jabroni

Anyone leave their bedding set up in their soft shell? Looking for something I can throw on my short bed Frontier. Thanks

rgallant

Adventurer
I leave a sleeping bag ( 0 Deg C) and pillow in my Tepui Ayer. No issues, little more work to close than with my summer bag but no big deal, You need a bit of down pressure a the corner's and back when you zip the cover down.
The tent in on top of LR Discovery II.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Plus one on Tepui, I’ve left bedding in all of mine. Key is to understand where the tent and mattress go when it folds and lay out the bedding in a thin layer on the fixed side of the tent and leave about 6” around the edges for the fabric to fold into. The second time it becomes easy.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
Plus one on Tepui, I’ve left bedding in all of mine. Key is to understand where the tent and mattress go when it folds and lay out the bedding in a thin layer on the fixed side of the tent and leave about 6” around the edges for the fabric to fold into. The second time it becomes easy.

Same here, old Smittybilt.

It's a big help in packing not having to worry about storing bedding in my vehicle or having to mess with it as part of setup. Pillows and sleeping bags are awful space hogs. Last weekend I took it out because I don't know how long until my next trip and good lord it fills up the back seat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier