2014 fuso fg overland camper, open to trades up down or even

draaronr

Adventurer
The EC pass through is indeed easy unless you are a very large person or have mobility issues. My wife and I can BOTH get through ours from driver and passenger seats to the kitchen area in 10 seconds.
Yeah but I’ve seen you and you’re not 200lbs, and 10 Sec I could walk around
and no matter what you’re crawling on your knees like a toddler

draaronr

Adventurer
Well got her back earlier this year been enjoying it again. Only has 43k miles on it, Maintenance is up to date, mostly the same since last pics posted, Same price and still willing to do trades, up down or even, kinda after a sprinter 4x4 or transit awd/4x4 camper van

draaronr

Adventurer
Curious what the reason for the sale is?
Ah i get bored man, i have a 4500 with a camper on it now too, if i don’t sell this over the summer/fall, I am going to ship it out west and store it somewhere, then fly in and take week long vacations in it, It’s the perfect truck for trails and camping without campgrounds. Plus the new electric ac looks promising so I might add that to this truck, then it will be complete

Abitibi

Explorer
Nice truck!

Couple questions if you don't mind...

Does the fabric pinch when you lower the roof and any wear on the fabric, especially in the corners?

Is the Seitz window by the bed partially blocked by the mattress or is it just the picture angle?

How practical are the outside storage compartments? Seems like there are quite a few but hard to tell how large or deep they are...

For the length, 23' is it bumper to bumper or the overall length including the roof overhang?

Well, that's more than a couple questions, better stop for now. Lol

Also sent you a pm.

Cheers
David

Sent from my SM-T733 using Tapatalk

draaronr

Adventurer
Nice truck!

Couple questions if you don't mind...

Does the fabric pinch when you lower the roof and any wear on the fabric, especially in the corners?

Is the Seitz window by the bed partially blocked by the mattress or is it just the picture angle?

How practical are the outside storage compartments? Seems like there are quite a few but hard to tell how large or deep they are...

For the length, 23' is it bumper to bumper or the overall length including the roof overhang?

Well, that's more than a couple questions, better stop for now. Lol

Also sent you a pm.

Cheers
David

Sent from my SM-T733 using Tapatalk

no problem

no fabric doesn't pinch, the trick is, I have the fan on pulling out, and close the doors and windows. this pulls the sides in as I slowly lower it into place, its flawless

yes it is partially blocked I built a wooden panel in front of it, The mattress is a super thick supportive mattress, I am too old to not be comfortable. and if I don't have a good mattress I feel like i am 80 the next day. a thinner mattress would fix this

very practical, all my stuff is in there or in the big back compartment.

total length

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles