SoCal Tear Drop Owners! Post up!

SoCal_80

Explorer
SCT was the best. Gabe was the best and i still own the original/prototype 459 Krawler and it still looks and performs like new! That said i posted in the trailer thread that my leaf spring bushings have finally died and need to be replaced. Was hoping a fellow owner could help and get me the model/part # painted on top of the Old Man Emu leafspring pack on the Krawler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bump

SoCal_80

Explorer
Well the main # to SoCal is out of service so tried another. Spoke with “Tom” and he noted SoCal Teardrops is out of business. So said and sucks as their trailers were the best! Sorry to pass on the news.

SoCal_80

Explorer
So this speaks to Gabe (the original owner and founder of SoCal Teardrops). I still had his cell# and sent him a text. Within a couple minutes he replied and is working to get me the part number for some leaf spring bushings i need. We need more of him and more businesses ran by people like him.

jamonsote

Amateur Adventurist
Well the main # to SoCal is out of service so tried another. Spoke with “Tom” and he noted SoCal Teardrops is out of business. So said and sucks as their trailers were the best! Sorry to pass on the news.

SCT under Gabe was the best. Tom was a con man and ran off with customers' money. I was lucky enough to have paid for a trailer with a card that had fraud protection. Tom didn't even respond to the fraud claim - in essence, a no-contest.

I wonder how many he robbed?

1Nphi37

We have a 459 Krawler that we purchased about 7 years ago. We have loved using this trailer as it has allowed us to stay out longer and accommodate our family in greater comfort. Just this last week we decided we wanted to add a spare tire carrier to the trailer. I tried reaching out to So-Cal and found out that everything was shut down. Gabe and his family always made sure we were taken care of. I was wondering if since Tom seems to no longer want to make or service trailers if Gabe has any interest? If anyone knows him or is allowed to give out his number maybe he could be helpful to current owners of the So-Cal trailers. If not, I understand that as well.DSC01668 (1).JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz