SOCAL - Roof Top Tent - James Baroud Grand Raid XXL $3200 OBO

Tcha1

Looking to sell my James Baroud Grand Raid XXL Rooftop Tent for $3600 $3200 OBO.

LOCATED IN FULLERTON, CALIFORNIA

Reason for Sale is that I'm trying to finish a project car I've recently started working on and need funds for it.

NOTE THIS IS THE PREVIOUS VERSION WHICH IS MUCH BETTER W/ 360 DEGREE WINDOWS, SOLAR POWERED FAN AND OPENS FULLY NOT TILT OPENS LIKE THE NEWER VERSION (See Link)

=============================================================================================
Please refrain from asking me if it fits your roof rack. I am not a roof rack guru and don't know what your specific roof rack is rated for. For example - "Will this fit my Thule rack?" First of all I don't know what Thule rack you have on what car and what the Thule rack is rated for in terms of weight. I want to help you but you need to do your own research.
=============================================================================================

Includes:
-James Baroud Grand Raid XXL Gray ($5000)
-Brand new memory foam mattress ($350)
-James Baroud LED Light + Charger (Came with Tent)
-James Baroud Top Mount weatherproof bag (Original Cost $300)
-Ladder (Came with the tent)
-Insulation Mat ($250)
-Everything works including the solar powered fan as it should.

If you have a Prinsu rack like myself it'll be an easy mount all we have to do is trade crossbars. This is an ideal rooftop tent for a family as it is slightly larger than a queen size bed. Please no lowball offers and I'm not looking for a quick sale. This will be a pickup only CASH sale.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    473 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_20181104_122729.jpg
    IMG_20181104_122729.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 1,171
  • IMG_20181104_130340.jpg
    IMG_20181104_130340.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 909
Last edited:

RacerAV

Man I’m really thinking about this one. A. You’re close. B. Just sold my dirtbike and have some cash! C. Wrong color. D. I kind of wanted the smaller version. ...hmmm.

Tcha1

Man I’m really thinking about this one. A. You’re close. B. Just sold my dirtbike and have some cash! C. Wrong color. D. I kind of wanted the smaller version. ...hmmm.

You can always paint. I have a cheap paint guy that recently painted my project car. I believe the smaller version is a tilt up. I personally feel super claustrophobic in the tilt ups hence why I purchased this one but to each their own.

RacerAV

You can always paint. I have a cheap paint guy that recently painted my project car. I believe the smaller version is a tilt up. I personally feel super claustrophobic in the tilt ups hence why I purchased this one but to each their own.
Yeah I was thinking about painting or wrapping it. They make a smaller pop up one just like yours. I dont like the tilt ones either.

RacerAV

Did you buy it new? I think the previous version does NOT have the 360 windows. The newest version DOES have 360 windows which looks like what you’ve got.

ocex

Observer
Looking to sell my James Baroud Grand Raid XXL Rooftop Tent for $3600 $3200 OBO.

LOCATED IN FULLERTON, CALIFORNIA

Reason for Sale is that I'm trying to finish a project car I've recently started working on and need funds for it.

NOTE THIS IS THE PREVIOUS VERSION WHICH IS MUCH BETTER W/ 360 DEGREE WINDOWS, SOLAR POWERED FAN AND OPENS FULLY NOT TILT OPENS LIKE THE NEWER VERSION (See Link)

Please refrain from asking me if it fits your roof rack. I am not a roof rack guru and don't know what your specific roof rack is rated for. For example - "Will this fit my Thule rack?" First of all I don't know what Thule rack you have on what car and what the Thule rack is rated for in terms of weight. I want to help you but you need to do your own research.

Includes:
-James Baroud Grand Raid XXL Gray ($5000)
-Brand new memory foam mattress ($350)
-James Baroud LED Light + Charger (Came with Tent)
-James Baroud Top Mount weatherproof bag (Original Cost $300)
-Ladder (Came with the tent)
-Insulation Mat ($250)
-Everything works including the solar powered fan as it should.

If you have a Prinsu rack like myself it'll be an easy mount all we have to do is trade crossbars. This is an ideal rooftop tent for a family as it is slightly larger than a queen size bed. Please no lowball offers and I'm not looking for a quick sale. This will be a pickup only CASH sale.

still available? pm sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles