SoCal Garage Sale - Part 1

SoCal_80

Explorer
SoCal Garage Sale phase 1 of ???. All items are for local pick up in Long Beach, CA 90808. I will be adding more later tomorrow and over the course of the week.

• Goal Zero Escape 30 Solar Briefcase. Works perfectly and comes with a Blueridge Overland case. Probably used on less than 10 trips and hasn’t been used for years. Tested today and works like it should! Has a 6mm barrel output that can be adapted (Goal Zero and others sell a multitude of adapters) to bare wire to then wire into your controller. $50…. (I think I paid more than that for the case)

4695f347fa3fb98d603a937721bde6a3.jpg
0c9ba5be14491f30db8ada7b000be227.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

BMWJNKY

Any sleeping bags or pads? Mine got lost/stolen in my move from Sacramento to Riverside. I'm in Long Beach a few times a month so I can pick up if you happen to have something that works for me.

SoCal_80

Explorer
Any sleeping bags or pads? Mine got lost/stolen in my move from Sacramento to Riverside. I'm in Long Beach a few times a month so I can pick up if you happen to have something that works for me.

I might have some thermarest pads I no longer use. Let me take a look this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BMWJNKY

I might have some thermarest pads I no longer use. Let me take a look this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sounds good. Tried using a single queen air mattress on an overnight trip a couple days ago and anytime my wife would move it would wake me up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles