SoCal 1999 Mitsubishi Montero - Expedition Ready

WyoTero

Going to another guy in the Rocky Mountains. Nice. Keeps us updated! This is a montero I'd like to follow!

Se7en62

Adventure Seeker
Very cool! A twin to what I have in mind for mine. It looks excellent! Who bought it and do they have a feed to follow somewhere?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cosmos99

I am the new owner and will be posting updates shortly. Had a great trip from CA to CO and spent some time at Zion. Headed to Moab with her in the spring. Discovered a clunk in the rear today and found the driver rear shock either broke at the top nut or the nut fell off. It was too cold to lay on the ground and look into it further. Going to inspect it tomorrow and will be using it as an excuse to get the new 5100 Bilsteins from Adventure Driven Design.

IMG_8119.jpg
IMG_8349.JPG

Cosmos99

Here is my Gen 2 Monty with 93k miles. 1994 LS 5 speed. She may be slow up here in Colorado but she is unstoppable. Was going to sell it since I picked up the Gen 2.5 but my GF loved it so much she paid me to keep it in the family.

IMG_7790.jpg

Here is a pic of my old raider. I would have kept it if it were a V6. The 2.6 was fine when I lived at sea level.

IMG_8922.jpg

WyoTero

Here is my Gen 2 Monty with 93k miles. 1994 LS 5 speed. She may be slow up here in Colorado but she is unstoppable. Was going to sell it since I picked up the Gen 2.5 but my GF loved it so much she paid me to keep it in the family.

View attachment 436565

Here is a pic of my old raider. I would have kept it if it were a V6. The 2.6 was fine when I lived at sea level.

View attachment 436567
I am the new owner and will be posting updates shortly. Had a great trip from CA to CO and spent some time at Zion. Headed to Moab with her in the spring. Discovered a clunk in the rear today and found the driver rear shock either broke at the top nut or the nut fell off. It was too cold to lay on the ground and look into it further. Going to inspect it tomorrow and will be using it as an excuse to get the new 5100 Bilsteins from Adventure Driven Design.

View attachment 436548
View attachment 436549

Do you still own this? I thought I might have seen a similar one for sale on CL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles